tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I wasn't sure, as I don't know the mod too well. I see downedPatchwerk which I think is a miniboss, downedRealityBreaker which I don't know about, and downedSkelly, which I also don't know. If one of those 2 is actually Ragnarok, I can add it, and minibosses I'll add once I plan some things out. If it's not, there might not be a bool yet.
reality breaker is ragnarok, skelly is nothing just another skeletron bool

I can't seem to set a Hotkey for this mod.
I still see it in my list. If it doesn't seem to be doing anything, there is a bug where it learns the width of the screen while it loads, so if you resize the window to play, the panel appears in a weird place, check that out.

NiA7Bah.png

resizing the window didn't help. :(
is the default hotkey (P)?
my screen res is 1920x1080.
[doublepost=1478247091,1478246570][/doublepost]WOW, I feel Dumb I forgot to enable the mod.

The toggle on/off for the checklist is a bit buggy. Perhaps make it like cheat sheet/HERO's mod where you press on an arrow. A lot of mods with pop-up displays needing a hotkey are a bit buggy.

So I just have a few revisions.

-The Perforator and HiveMind should be on the same line since they're counterparts
-The Harpy Queen should be before Calamitas
-Ragnarok should be after Moonlord

So I just have a few revisions.

-The Perforator and HiveMind should be on the same line since they're counterparts
-The Harpy Queen should be before Calamitas
-Ragnarok should be after Moonlord
K. As for perforator and hivemind, they have 2 separate bools, and I personally plan on killing both either way since I have both corruption and crimson in my worlds.

Back
Top Bottom