tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Did you mess something up ?

Code:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Terraria.GameInput.KeyConfiguration.CopyKeyState(TriggersSet oldSet, TriggersSet newSet, String newKey)
   at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.KeyboardInput()
   at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Did you mess something up ?

Code:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Terraria.GameInput.KeyConfiguration.CopyKeyState(TriggersSet oldSet, TriggersSet newSet, String newKey)
   at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.KeyboardInput()
   at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
That's a tmodloader bug I'm fixing right now, it is unrelated, but in case you want to know: Avoid pressing any buttons while loading the world.

I have fixed this issue. Is it possible for my mod to be supported now?
Sure, but I've kinda had a change of heart, I think the best approach is for the mods themselves to integrate with BossChectlist so they can always be up to date:

Add some code to your Mod file and then let me know so I can update the supported mods section.
Code:
        public override void PostSetupContent()
        {
            Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
            if(bossChecklist != null)
            {
                // 14 is moolord, 12 is duke fishron
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Pumpking Horseman", 12.3f, (Func<bool>)(() => Pumpking.PumpkingWorld.downedPumpkingHorseman));
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Terra Lord", 14.4f, (Func<bool>)(() => Pumpking.PumpkingWorld.downedTerraLord));
            }
        }

Sure, but I've kinda had a change of heart, I think the best approach is for the mods themselves to integrate with BossChectlist so they can always be up to date:

Add some code to your Mod file and then let me know so I can update the supported mods section.
Code:
        public override void PostSetupContent()
        {
            Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
            if(bossChecklist != null)
            {
                // 14 is moolord, 12 is duke fishron
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Pumpking Horseman", 12.3f, (Func<bool>)(() => Pumpking.PumpkingWorld.downedPumpkingHorseman));
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", "Terra Lord", 14.4f, (Func<bool>)(() => Pumpking.PumpkingWorld.downedTerraLord));
            }
        }
Updated my mod, it works with Boss Checklist now.

I dunno why no one has told you this but you're missing the Buried Champion boss from the list, its a thorium mod boss which i, am not sure, should have been added with the granite energy storm.

I dunno why no one has told you this but you're missing the Buried Champion boss from the list, its a thorium mod boss which i, am not sure, should have been added with the granite energy storm.
I'm kinda hoping the Thorium devs will add native support, since that is most ideal.

Until they do add support, if you need an idea on boss progression, please follow the link in my signature. Please do still download boss checklist as well. Keep showing support for jopo.

A small bug I've seen. Since Calamity updated with support for this mod, it causes all of its bosses to show up on the list twice.

Back
Top Bottom