tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Do you think you could get support for Nightmares Unleashed?
I think theres already support for that mod but, even if you want support for that mod is something that the dev/modder of the mod must do... not jopojelly (unless he has the source code).

I believe I've found a glitch, when creating new worlds and loading made ones , the boss checklist carries over between worlds.
This has lead to tremode enemies spawning when I'm just entering hardmode.
The cause of this glitch might be that I joined a pre hardmode world with an post tremode character, transferring the boss checklist data.
Additionally, I joined a tremode world when I was in pre hardmode.
The glitch also affects newly made worlds.

I believe I've found a glitch, when creating new worlds and loading made ones , the boss checklist carries over between worlds.
The cause of this glitch might be that I joined a pre hardmode world with an post tremode character, transferring the boss checklist data.
This is a glitch with one of the mods, haven't figured it out yet.

If it helps the only mods i have installed are recipe browser, thorium, tremor, and infinity

Vinewrath bane form Spirit is Post BoC/EoW Because it Requires shadow scales/Tissue, But on the checklist it is Right after EoC

Vinewrath bane form Spirit is Post BoC/EoW Because it Requires shadow scales/Tissue, But on the checklist it is Right after EoC

That's probably because the mod author didn't set the checklist number correctly.
It's a problem on the mod devs (Spirit Mod it sounds like) end, not boss checklist

Just FYI, your Summoner's Association mod overlaps with the Boss Checklist for some reason.
yCwnQNH.png

I'm not sure what would cause this, but I am able to toggle the view of the boss list, and the checks are happening correctly, but the toggle for showing/hiding completed bosses doesnt work, and am also unable to see crafting requirements/tips on how to summon. Its like the interaction with the window itself is bugged. I can scroll up and down the list just fine, but notice that while scrolling in that list, the game also scrolls through my crafting list. IF I have crafting closed when looking at the list, then it cycles through my hotbar as I scroll the list.

I have tried making a new character and a fresh world, but that does not solve the issue. Is there anything I can do to get your mod to fully function?

I am using

[
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antisocial",
"AutoTrash",
"Bluemagic",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"imkSushisDeathCountersMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"PlayerHealthManaBar",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SummonersAssociation",
"WikiSearch",
"WingSlot"
]

I'm not sure what would cause this, but I am able to toggle the view of the boss list, and the checks are happening correctly, but the toggle for showing/hiding completed bosses doesnt work, and am also unable to see crafting requirements/tips on how to summon. Its like the interaction with the window itself is bugged. I can scroll up and down the list just fine, but notice that while scrolling in that list, the game also scrolls through my crafting list. IF I have crafting closed when looking at the list, then it cycles through my hotbar as I scroll the list.

I have tried making a new character and a fresh world, but that does not solve the issue. Is there anything I can do to get your mod to fully function?

I am using

[
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antisocial",
"AutoTrash",
"Bluemagic",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"imkSushisDeathCountersMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"PlayerHealthManaBar",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SummonersAssociation",
"WikiSearch",
"WingSlot"
]
Don't know, I just tried your modpack and didn't have any problems. The scroll thing is unavoidable, it's always been that way.

Don't know, I just tried your modpack and didn't have any problems. The scroll thing is unavoidable, it's always been that way.

Interesting.. Maybe I need to completely wipe everything and start over to get it to work? I'd hate to lose my progress but if that's what it takes.. I'll back everything up and give it a go and let you know if it fixes it.

EDIT: So I just did a full uninstall, deleted everything including steam and Tmodloader files. Installed the game from steam. Ran the game once. Closed game, installed Tmodloader, installed the mods, enabled the mods, restarted game.

Then I started the game and created a test characer and a test world. I still cannot interact with your mod window other than scrolling?

Edit 2: I disabled everything except for your mod.. still doesn't work correctly. I'm truly at a loss of what to try next.

Edit 3: So.. while the world was loaded, I unplugged my mouse and plugged it back in, and now I can interact correctly with your mod window. Odd. Not sure if there is a specific way your mod detects mouse clicks, but for some reason it wasn't working until I toggled the power?

EDIT 4: It seems I need to unplug and plug in my mouse every time I reload the game. :/

Anyways, TL:DR its working now.

Last edited:
Why aren't events and invasions like Pirates and old one's army, etc. on the checklist? It's vanilla stuff and should be listed.

Back
Top Bottom