tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

K. I'm not sure which mod is causing that, you can try making a new character and world and testing different sets of mods until it works again.
Thanks. I've been having that for a long time and it is really bothering.

The mod(noticeably the key bind. Ive made sure there were no conflicts) doesn't work as of tmodloader 0.11.4. When I went to see if I needed to update it, it doesn't exist in the mod browser.
Capture.PNG

The mod(noticeably the key bind. Ive made sure there were no conflicts) doesn't work as of tmodloader 0.11.4. When I went to see if I needed to update it, it doesn't exist in the mod browser.
Can you confirm whether or not Boss Checklist works when used as the only mod (with a new character in a new world, to avoid messing with modded stuff in existing characters/worlds)? I've had Boss Checklist working for me in tModLoader 0.11.4 without issues while working on an update for a mod of mine some time ago.

Can you confirm whether or not Boss Checklist works when used as the only mod (with a new character in a new world, to avoid messing with modded stuff in existing characters/worlds)? I've had Boss Checklist working for me in tModLoader 0.11.4 without issues while working on an update for a mod of mine some time ago.
So it does work, thanks for the advice. Now I have to find out what's messing with it in all my other mods. :/

There will be a way to re-cover this mod?, the TmodLoader mod browser does not work or the direct link of javid.ddns

Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights have merged together into one mod!

Added features include:
  • Boss Log
    • Book of information on bosses provided by your favorite mods
    • Checklist of bosses
    • Set new records such as fight duration
    • Lookup spawn info and spawn item crafting recipes
    • Check a boss's loot and special items and see what you've already obtained
  • Boss Chat Messages
    • Despawn messages for when all players die and out of bounds despawning
    • Celestial Pillars defeated messages
    • Multi-segmented boss parts downed messages (e.i. Skeletron Hands)
  • Boss Radar
    • Radar points towards bosses from the far edge of the screen
    • Indicator shows if there is a line of sight
  • Item Map Detection
    • Boss Bags will appear on the fullscreen map as well as a few other things
  • Respawn Timer
Thanks to all the support from both modders and players!

Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights have merged together into one mod! [...]
That's a shame. Boss Checklist was a quality-of-life thing, simply helping people keep track of what they've done in any given world, but now many of those recently-added features sound a little "cheaty" to me, and the "boss records" thing sounds like something that'd (unintentionally) pressure me to try to do better than I did previously, rather than letting me play for fun without any permanent statistics being attached to my performance, and therefore being a "consequence" for not re-fighting the boss and doing better next time.

I don't know whether or not the "added features" can be disabled in-game, but even if they can... how should I decide what's cheaty, what's pressuring, and what's nice to have? At what point should I stop disabling features if I want to turn it back into simply being a quality-of-life mod? What about any cheaty and/or pressuring things that maybe can't be disabled?

That's a shame. Boss Checklist was a quality-of-life thing, simply helping people keep track of what they've done in any given world, but now many of those recently-added features sound a little "cheaty" to me, and the "boss records" thing sounds like something that'd (unintentionally) pressure me to try to do better than I did previously, rather than letting me play for fun without any permanent statistics being attached to my performance, and therefore being a "consequence" for not re-fighting the boss and doing better next time.

I don't know whether or not the "added features" can be disabled in-game, but even if they can... how should I decide what's cheaty, what's pressuring, and what's nice to have? At what point should I stop disabling features if I want to turn it back into simply being a quality-of-life mod? What about any cheaty and/or pressuring things that maybe can't be disabled?
The only new feature that comes close to cheaty is the boss radar, which you can disable in the config. Everything else is just more qol info. The boss checklist is still the same, but if you want to look at the additional info, you can open up the boss log.

What are the new Mod.Call fuctions? The ones that are to do with Boss Highlights stuff because I just swapped out the mod(name in my mods code) and it does nothing.

Animated Treasure Bags don't display properly under the loot page. It lists each the whole sheet instead of animating like with loot.

I don't mean to be rude but merging all these mods together created some weird and unexpected effects for me. Please make it an option to only have the checklist as its super simple and perfect for certain people's needs/ wants. Maybe even upload another mod called something like Boss Checklist Legacy or something for those who don't want the extra features. Unless there's something I can do to disable/ remove everything except the checklist. Much respect for your work. Cheers~~

Back
Top Bottom