tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

crossed out.png

So when I turn "Hide unavailable and hidden bosses" to have both the BoC and EoW show up in my bosslog, it crosses out one or the other with question marks depending on which evil the world has as the main evil.

Would it be possible for you to add an option (If I am not missing one that already exists) to have both EoW and BoC displayed properly? I generated a world with both Crimson and Corruption using Terracustom and want both to be part of this world's natural progression without breaking my immersion.

So there's this little problem with the checklist that only occurs when playing with Overhaul mod. I'd really appreciate if this was investigated.

1590569430894.png

I tried to add support with code just like the code in the wiki. It won't show up on the boss checklist? Does anyone know what I did wrong? :)
public override void PostSetupContent()
{
Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
if (bossChecklist != null)
{
bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", 15f,
new List<int> { ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.OculusOfCthulhu>() }, this, (Func<bool>)(()
=> ZephyrModWorld.downedOculusOfCthulhu), ModContent.ItemType<Items.SummoningItems.EvilishLookingEye>(),
new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.TreasureBags.OculusOfCthulhuTreasureBag>() });
//bossChecklist.Call("AddToBossLoot", "ZephyrMod", "OculusOfCthulhu", new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.TreasureBags.OculusOfCthulhuTreasureBag>() });
//bossChecklist.Call("AddToBossSpawnItems", "ZephyrMod", "OculusOfCthulhu", new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.SummoningItems.EvilishLookingEye>() });
}
}

Last edited:
I tried to add support with code just like the code in the wiki. It won't show up on the boss checklist? Does anyone know what I did wrong? :)
public override void PostSetupContent()
{
Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
if (bossChecklist != null)
{
bossChecklist.Call("AddBoss", 15f,
new List<int> { ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.OculusOfCthulhu>() }, this, (Func<bool>)(()
=> ZephyrModWorld.downedOculusOfCthulhu), ModContent.ItemType<Items.SummoningItems.EvilishLookingEye>(),
new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.TreasureBags.OculusOfCthulhuTreasureBag>() });
//bossChecklist.Call("AddToBossLoot", "ZephyrMod", "OculusOfCthulhu", new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.TreasureBags.OculusOfCthulhuTreasureBag>() });
//bossChecklist.Call("AddToBossSpawnItems", "ZephyrMod", "OculusOfCthulhu", new List<int> { ModContent.ItemType<Items.SummoningItems.EvilishLookingEye>() });
}
}
looks like you are missing the LootItemIDs List

Bug: The golem loot entry does not contain the Lead Wizard in Calamity
It's not a bug, it's just a consequence of the item's low drop chance. Beacuse the npc drops are not guaranteed to be displayed(especially with rare drops) Because the mod's method isn't foolproof; It just spawns 1000 of every single NPC kills them and checks their loot.(this happens while reloading and the bar saying "rebuilding loot cache").

Hello there.

I'm doing a thorium+calamity run, actually i'm in the crimson world and i've added the Boss Checklist.

My problem is I can't do both the Hive Mind and the Perforators on my Crimson World so I just can't "check all the bosses" and it will be very frustating later in the game.
Is there a way to put it away ? Thanks <3

1601547891246.png

EDIT :
Also i have a second question.
There is some mini-bosses from Calamity missing like "Eidolon Wyrm", or do we unlock it later ?

Last edited:
You should ask both of these questions in the calamity thread, as boss checklist is not responsible for both of these

Hmmm... Calamity is working correctly :)

Actually my problem is about the Boss Checklist for the Calamity bosses

Calamity provides all the information needed for Boss Checklist to display. They can add some conditions that remove these bosses from the list if they cant be fought in a crimson world. There's simply nothing we can do to change Calamity's information for the boss checklist. I can try running it by a dev, but i encourage you to let Calamity devs know of your issue as well.

Hello there.

I'm doing a thorium+calamity run, actually i'm in the crimson world and i've added the Boss Checklist.

My problem is I can't do both the Hive Mind and the Perforators on my Crimson World so I just can't "check all the bosses" and it will be very frustating later in the game.
Is there a way to put it away ? Thanks <3

View attachment 293518

EDIT :
Also i have a second question.
There is some mini-bosses from Calamity missing like "Eidolon Wyrm", or do we unlock it later ?
Technically you can fight both of them. As Calamity always generates a sky island of the opposite evil biome of your world(so corruption world generates crimson island and crimon world generates curroption island)
Also "Eidolon Wyrm" is kind of a hidden/secret mini-boss a bit like the Dungeon Guardian(kind of).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom