tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Hi! I hope you still see comments from this thread. I didn’t know where else to go, so here I am.

Boss Checklist keeps crashing my game. About 20 minutes into my game after opening and closing the checklist to see what to make etc. I open the checklist, it freezes, then crashes the game. This did start to happen after I got the AlchemistNPC Mod. Every mod I have is up to date and I use Tmodloader from Steam. I Just wanted to let you know incase there’s a way to fix it. For now I’m going to have to sadly disable Boss Checklist until I finish this play through. Thanks.

This appears when I try to load the mod, any help? My currently enabled mods are listed.
1621638319235.png
1621638418516.png

Attachments

• 1621638307615.png
    1621638307615.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,742
Did you update it? It had an update a few days ago, for me at least. I just went into Mod browser and the update all button popped up. Boss checklist was one of them.
I updated it originally, and it didn't work, but I tried it now and it worked. Oh well. lol

this mod is awesome even my friend uses it, and i do always, but it would be good if you could add option, that makes you choose what mod can it show, my brother (+3 years) always want to show the '' Terratail '' mod (adds sans and did not shown as boss or miniboss idk why but don't care about that), hope this mod would be updated to 1.4 tml when it would come, and i like how you can set custom color of background and collor of book. :):happy:

I have a problem.... i had used boss checklist a like earlier today(like aroudn 10 minutes from when it stopped working) and now it is sayign it can't be played with tmodloader 11.8.4 and only 11.8.3
1626803979038.png

Mod is not working at all. It does not support calamity when calamity mod is top 3 biggest mods there is. If theres a reason, please let me know
1629299896058.png

Mod is not working at all. It does not support calamity when calamity mod is top 3 biggest mods there is. If theres a reason, please let me know
View attachment 338249
Seems to work fine for me. Be sure both Calamity and Boss Checklist are updating to current versions. If you are still having problems, please send a client.log.
It is the Mod owners of the boss who are responsible for giving us information we need for these entries. Boss Checklist doesnt add them itself. If you have empty entries, get in contact with the Mod owner to see if they added their bosses information into BossChecklist's new Boss Log.
worksforme.png

So I've killed Betsy several times both through item spawn and her natural spawn and she won't come up as killed but has kills in the record.
1629728293174.png

Attachments

• 1629728243591.png
    1629728243591.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 493
Is there a way in the config to toggle the display of mod names (in purple) in the boss pages? the same page as the pic above.. :)

1636870516561.png

Well i dont know what's wrong with my game or my mod but everything is alright except the records of the bosses
The drops display well but my KD is glitched,I died almost 20 times and it only recorded my kill, also my fight duration ,hit count,and hp left is not recorded
Are there any mod imcompatible with this mod or i am doing something wrong?(mainly Fargo and Ancient Awakened )

View attachment 347035
Well i dont know what's wrong with my game or my mod but everything is alright except the records of the bosses
The drops display well but my KD is glitched,I died almost 20 times and it only recorded my kill, also my fight duration ,hit count,and hp left is not recorded
Are there any mod imcompatible with this mod or i am doing something wrong?(mainly Fargo and Ancient Awakened )
Sorry for the late response. Currently records ARE indeed broken and we are not expecting to fix it until at least the 1.4 alpha migration.

Back
Top Bottom