Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

Damn, I keep finding things that I need to add to my texture packs and I’m starting to feel like the file size of my texture pack folder will be higher than my saves.

In my completionist Crimson World for my Journey Mode Character I decided to build a huge Corruption Biome so I can collect all the Corruption corresponding items, I just love that you can put Boss Trophies as sick decoration with your pack. Just wanted to let my appreciation out again!

<heart>
- V.

Attachments

• 20201127205115_1.jpg
    20201127205115_1.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 172
I'm just gonna say, after using this texture pack I refuse to go back to default textures for relics. I always thought the relics were lacking with the "all gold" vibe that they had. The color just adds so much more to them.

@TheWiseWillow Hey, I think you might want to check this out. Someone took your texture pack and posted it in the new steam workshop, and I'm assuming without permission since no credit of any kind was given. I suggest getting someone in power to take it down and posting your texture pack on there so this doesn't happen again. Steam Workshop::Цветные Реликвии Боссов
I also saw another publication, there are two from what I could see. I don't know if @TheWiseWillow has any of these accounts, but it is good to warn you, because that is really very bad and lack of character.

I saw this on there, its one of the most successful packs. I definitely encourage you to re-upload your own.

You can contact myself or Loki, if the person uploading is plagiarizing, and we can take action on it.

@TheWiseWillow Hey, I think you might want to check this out. Someone took your texture pack and posted it in the new steam workshop, and I'm assuming without permission since no credit of any kind was given. I suggest getting someone in power to take it down and posting your texture pack on there so this doesn't happen again. Steam Workshop::Цветные Реликвии Боссов
I also saw another publication, there are two from what I could see. I don't know if @TheWiseWillow has any of these accounts, but it is good to warn you, because that is really very bad and lack of character.
I saw this on there, its one of the most successful packs. I definitely encourage you to re-upload your own.

You can contact myself or Loki, if the person uploading is plagiarizing, and we can take action on it.
Thanks for letting me know, and no that is not me.

Back
Top Bottom