Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pumpking

• Betsy

• Total voters

The Steampunk

Steampunker
I have created this thread so I can get help for Boss fights and to help other people with their own fights.

My questions are:
- What magic weapons should I use to defeat Plantera?
- What accessories should I use to defeat Plantera?
- What are any arena suggestions used to defeat Plantera?
- What should I do right after I defeat Plantera?
- Should I go to the Jungle Temple or Dungeon first after defeating Plantera?

EDIT: Golem help?

Last edited:
Use the Harp, Palladium or Hallow armor, if you want Mana Cuffs/Celestial Magnet/Mana Flower

Bring some greater mana potions just in case

As a Mage the Typhoon is by far your best option and sadly as a result the Dungeon items are largely redundant, although the Heat Ray from the Golem can be good in a few situations.

Use the Harp, Palladium or Hallow armor, if you want Mana Cuffs/Celestial Magnet/Mana Flower

Bring some greater mana potions just in case

As a Mage the Typhoon is by far your best option and sadly as a result the Dungeon items are largely redundant, although the Heat Ray from the Golem can be good in a few situations.
Thanks. I have full Chlorophyte Armor and a Harp, also a Crystal Serpent if that'll work.
Also, feel free to answer my poll. Thank you! `:)

Golem is quite the breather boss once people have reached the point of summoning it, due to the many exploits of its inability to pass through blocks like other bosses. Even without cheesing the boss, its attacks are quite simple, and when both of its arms are gone, GG Golem (Triple Gs, quite the coincidence!)! ~:p

I reccomend going straight to the dungeon after you've beaten plantera, as the Spectre Armor is well worth it.

I reccomend going straight to the dungeon after you've beaten plantera, as the Spectre Armor is well worth it.
Did it today. I defeated Plantera with my Flamethrower (my backup ranged weapon). Already got a Magnet Sphere and some Ectoplasm! Hyped for Golem once I get Spectre Armor and the Rainbow Gun (and others).

Hey, any Golem ideas?

Now that you got your newfound Dungeon gear settled in your inventory, it’s a good idea to get rid of Golem’s arms first before damaging its head to make its second phase a lot less crazy, because its arms will not retract when hit once it gets damaged enough a bit before the second phase, and when that phase starts, they will constantly fire as fast as a Megashark! After that, some simple quarter-circle dodging skills are needed to finish it off for a chance to get that sweet Picksaw! Good luck with your battle with this tribal beast! ~:)

P.S. Breaking the arms is unnecessary for defeating the Golem, but it will reduce the amount of projectiles you will face in the long run! ~;)

When should I craft the Terrablade @The Real Bryan?

Depends on which version of Terraria you play, but I will just the two different methods! If you have successfully taken down the big bad of the Lihzards, on Consoles or PC, it is a good idea to take out many of Golem’s reptilian worshippers and their pets before challenging the cultists of the dungeon to gather solar tablet fragments, which about 8 of them are needed to create the solar tablet, which can start Solar Eclipses on any day you want! However, if you are playing on Mobile, it is up to chance to give you an Eclipse, since solar tablet fragments do not exist (yet)! Oh yeah, and don’t forget about the Night’s Edge and the Excalibur! Good luck, my friend! ~:)

Back
Top Bottom