tModLoader Boss Highlights

If the Boss Log were to have a hotkey to open with, what should be its default key?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mod! I am curious if it is the extension of boss checklist mod? Or these two are separate
This mod features its own checklist (although with almost no mod support at the moment). The two are seperate and have seperate authors.

Does anyone have logs that I could look at related to these crashes?
It's what I was planning to do until the steps that were consistently giving me the crash when I made the previous post didn't suddenly feel like not crashing the game anymore.
I guess I'll just give up on trying to reproduce this, it's better to just go back to playing until it happens again and trying to remember to not open the game again until I get the crash log (if it ever happens again). Sorry for the bother.

I'm not sure if it's exactly a "log", but I figured out a crash my friend and I were having comes from this mod.
unknown.png

It's been happening regularly but inconsistently.

Can you please look into adding Calamity, Thorium, and Tremor bosses (especially Calamity) to the boss log?
You'd be better off contacting the devs individually.

On that topic...
Honestly, if you could somehow use the same support system that Boss Checklist does, that would be amazing. It would greatly reduce the amount of work authors need to do to support both mods, as at least the base boss ordering on the list and summoning info could be shared. Not sure if that's possible, though.

You'd be better off contacting the devs individually.

On that topic...
Honestly, if you could somehow use the same support system that Boss Checklist does, that would be amazing. It would greatly reduce the amount of work authors need to do to support both mods, as at least the base boss ordering on the list and summoning info could be shared. Not sure if that's possible, though.
Itll be tricky grabbing the correct info from the mods bosses. I could try just adding them in the boss log with records, but having the loot tables, collectibles, and spawn items would be a LOT of work on my end. I would have to research each boss and make sure I update my mod just to match those 3 mods alone when they update. Which could lead to "empty" updates scattered out. Im hoping that I can get these mods on board with adding the content themselves, as it will not be a huge workload on me and it will keep my mod up to date whenever they would update as they would already know whats chaged and would just need to add/remove some numbers and update some textures. I will think about adding in the pages at the least, but having their loot tables and collectibles will not be available if I decide to add them.

Itll be tricky grabbing the correct info from the mods bosses. I could try just adding them in the boss log with records, but having the loot tables, collectibles, and spawn items would be a LOT of work on my end. I would have to research each boss and make sure I update my mod just to match those 3 mods alone when they update. Which could lead to "empty" updates scattered out. Im hoping that I can get these mods on board with adding the content themselves, as it will not be a huge workload on me and it will keep my mod up to date whenever they would update as they would already know whats chaged and would just need to add/remove some numbers and update some textures. I will think about adding in the pages at the least, but having their loot tables and collectibles will not be available if I decide to add them.
Could try to see how Recipe Browser grabs Modded Boss drops and stuff, perhaps?
It grabs everything without needing special compatability per mod.
Though it has issues with Expert and only showing the loot bags.

Could try to see how Recipe Browser grabs Modded Boss drops and stuff, perhaps?
It grabs everything without needing special compatability per mod.
Though it has issues with Expert and only showing the loot bags.
I actually have looked into that and have considered doing it. However the system is somewhat flawed. What it does is it simulates opening a boss's boss bag roughly one hundred times, and notes every drop it encounters. By doing that though, you cannot account for conditional drops, say "this item only drops after beating plantera", as there is no way to check that when it does its bag opening. It would get most drops, but I'd prefer to have a complete list.
Now I have heard that proper loot tables may become a thing in tModLoader, but I have no clue when that will be or even if it will happen.

May I please I have some help adding modded bosses to the checklist? I am unsure of where to look or what programs to have. I REALLY love this mod's Boss Log, it's one of the most interactive 'Boss Checklist' mods there are and it's really nice.
I don't know if this is something you can do yourself or not, if there are a few things to add or if the mod owners themselves need to work it in.

May I please I have some help adding modded bosses to the checklist? I am unsure of where to look or what programs to have. I REALLY love this mod's Boss Log, it's one of the most interactive 'Boss Checklist' mods there are and it's really nice.
I don't know if this is something you can do yourself or not, if there are a few things to add or if the mod owners themselves need to work it in.
I think it's similar to boss checklist, where modders need to add it themselves

To add your own page you just need to call my mod within PostSetUpContent in your Mod class, providing all the necessary information needed for the pages.
tModLoader - Boss Highlights

As for other mods... its a little difficult, unless they do this themselves. Im trying to at least get some bosses on the checklist, but they would not have pages sadly.

Hey everyone, I was wanting to get out an update for you guys, but Im still stuck on some things. Im hoping to get the update out within the next few days, which will include an improvement to spawn items in the Boss Log and finally multiplayer support! I'll be sure to update the homepage and let you guys know when I publish.

Have a good day
I know I will. Its my birthday :)

The tModLoader server has been back up for a while now, but this appears to be one of the mods that just hangs when trying to download it. No change in the last two or three days. Can't seem to find anywhere else to download this from either (the source linked in the first post is about a year old).

~😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom