NPCs & Enemies Boss Idea

I think it would be cool if there was a giant crab boss (pre hardmode) and if he was like king slime but a little stronger. I think a cool drop from him would be a crab mount or a pet crab. Or just make a pet crab get dropped by a crab. Thanks.

A pre-hardmode ocean boss would be a nice addition, and it would be different from the Crabulon as that's a mushroom biome boss.

A pre-hardmode ocean boss would be a nice addition, and it would be different from the Crabulon as that's a mushroom biome boss.
While I do love me some mushrooms, can't help but agree
The ocean biome has... let's see here,
11 items (doesn't include fishron's drops)
6 total enemies
And 1 boss

Last edited:
I think it would be cool if there was a giant crab boss (pre hardmode) and if he was like king slime but a little stronger. I think a cool drop from him would be a crab mount or a pet crab. Or just make a pet crab get dropped by a crab. Thanks.
Perhaps I wouldn't call it a boss, but it would be cool if the Ocean had some sort of mini-boss in Pre-Hardmode.

But before all this...
WE NEED THE OCEAN BIOME TO BE A FULL BIOME ABLE TO BE EXPLORED NOT JUST A BIG LAKE!
-grabs pitchforks and torches-
WHO'S WITH ME!

Perhaps I wouldn't call it a boss, but it would be cool if the Ocean had some sort of mini-boss in Pre-Hardmode.

But before all this...
WE NEED THE OCEAN BIOME TO BE A FULL BIOME ABLE TO BE EXPLORED NOT JUST A BIG LAKE!
-grabs pitchforks and torches-
WHO'S WITH ME!
I kinda like how the ocean is a peaceful and simple place.

I kinda like how the ocean is a peaceful and simple place.
cover6.jpg

(jk)

Back
Top Bottom