• Is VERY good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is good.

• Is good, but a bit unnecessary.

• Is good, but unbalanced.

• I don't like any of your ideas, but the concept is nice.

• Is bad! Is very, VERY bad!

• Don't talk to me or anybody else on this forum ever again.

• Other

• Total voters

Watplr

Terrarian
I know, this has probably been done to death. but I thought I might have SOME new ideas. Also, they probably aren't balanced the best, as I'm not the best at that. I also have no sprites, as I'm awful at sprite-making. Also, I have no idea how to format things.

Servant Staff: 25% drop chance from Eye Of Cthulu or made with 3 Lens and 5 Demonite/Crimtane Bars at an Anvil. Summons a Servant Of Cthulu to charge at enemies, similar to Spazmatism from the Optic Staff but at about half the speed. It does mediocre damage, but at least it's better than the Slime Staff.

Sighted Shot: 25% drop chance from Eye Of Cthulu or made with 3 Lens and 5 Demonite/Crimtane Bars at an Anvil. Does decent damage with decent speed and perfect accuracy. Turns standard bullets into Tear Bullets, which deal 3 more damage than standard bullets, and have no travel speed penalty underwater.

Flaming Gel Gun: Made with 1 Gel Gun and 1 Torch or 50 Gel, 5 Iron, and 1 Torch at a Solidifier. It is a ranged weapon, but takes no ammo. It deals somewhat weak damage, but fires with the speed of the Gel Gun and inflicts the On Fire debuff. Using coloured torches changes the colour of it (though it's still distinct from the Gel Gun, so you can't use a Blue Torch to disguise it).

Gel Tome: 25% drop chance from King Slime, or made with 50 Gel and 3 Fallen Stars at a Solidifier. Slowly shoots out inaccurate bursts of high damage and high knockback magic gel that costs 30 mana per cast.

Vile Spitter Staff: 25% drop chance from the Eater Of Worlds or made with 5 Demonite Bars, 3 Shadow Scales, and 5 Rotten Chunks at a Demon Altar. Summons a Vile Spitter turret. It shoots fast-moving and high damage Vile Spit (that cannot be shot down in midair) To make up for its strengths, it shoots pretty slow, and does very low knockback.

Bleeding Brain Staff: 25% drop chance from the Brain Of Cthulu or made with 5 Crimtane Bars, 3 Tissue Samples, and 5 Vertebrae at a Crimson Altar. Summons a Bleeding Brain turret. It rapidly shoots fast moving Blood Shots (that, again, cannot be shot down in midair). To make up for its strengths, it does very low damage, very low knockback (though it definitely adds up with all of the projectiles), and terrible accuracy.

A buff to the Book Of Skulls that makes the homing actually work correctly to make it a good weapon. Or just remove the "homing" entirely, it would still be a better weapon then. It can also be crafted with 5 Books, 15 Bones, and 30 Web at an Alchemy Table.

Bone Basher: 25% drop chance from Skeletron or made with 20 Bones and 35 Web at an Alchemy Table. A slow sword weapon that sends out 2 bones on every swing, and on contact with anything, a bone will split into 2 other (equally strong) bones that sadly don't split on contact. The sword itself does great damage, has a chance to inflict confusion, and has good range (for a sword). (I'm not so sure about this one)

The Queen Bee will stay the same, it already does this perfectly.

Hungry Staff: Has a chance to drop in place of a standard weapon from the Wall of Flesh. Summons a Hungry. It will stay chained to you by a tether of flesh, so It can't go too far from you (though its range is still decent). They act the same as Ravens, but quite a bit slower and with chains. They have very high knockback and can juggle enemies around. When the player is at 100 health or below, all of the hungries will be unchained and will act just like Ravens, though their knockback will be heavily decreased. It has somewhat low damage, but all of the hits enemies take will add up. (I'm also not sure about this one)

The WoF only really needs one new weapon, which is why I only made 1 up.

Destroyer Head: 25% drop chance from the Destroyer or made with 5 Hallowed Bars, 10 Souls of Might, and 15 Wire at a Mythril Anvil. It acts sort of like the Last Prism. When it's first being fired, it slowly shoots a wide burst of 3 incredibly weak lasers that costs 2 mana. It then starts to fire them more quickly and accurately, like the Last Prism. After a small bit of firing, it turns into a giant laser that deals high damage extremely fast. It takes up 150 mana per second, and the Mana Sickness effect is doubled on it. Alternatively, it could shoot somewhat fast bursts of must less weak lasers with left click, and use the giant death laser with right click. I'm not sure which implementation would be better, this entire item is a bit iffy.

Mighty Cannon: 25% drop chance from the Destroyer or made with 5 Hallowed Bars, 10 Souls of Might, and 10 Bombs at a Mythril Anvil. It shoots large laser balls that explode on contact. It takes no ammo to use, and does super high damage and insane knockback, though it also fires very slowly.

Prime Saw: 25% drop chance from Skeletron Prime or made with 5 Hallowed Bars, 10 Souls of Fright, and 15 Wire at a Mythril Anvil. It does decent damage extremely fast, basically just think about it as a faster, higher-range hardmode Arkhalis. It has terrible knockback. Oddly enough, it can't be used to cut down trees.

Spike Barrier Staff: 25% drop chance from Skeletron Prime or made with 5 Hallowed Bars, 10 Souls of Fright, and 10 Spikes at a Mythril Anvil. It summons a large spinning barrier of spikes at your cursor when used. The spikes do high damage, though it costs 100 mana to cast, so it's better as a trap to lure enemies into than an attack that's actively used.

Cursed Ichorlash: 25% drop chance from the Twins or made with 5 Hallowed Bars, 10 Souls of Fright, and 10 Ichor/Cursed Flames at a Mythril Anvil. It is like the Solar Eruption but with worse range, less damage, knockback, and speed (obviously), and it inflicts Cursed Fire and Ichor. This would fit better if they added that crimson-exclusive variant of Spasmatism that shoots Ichor, but it would still easily work without it). Alternatively, it could use a strong Cursed Flames attack on right-click, and a much weaker Ichor attack on right click, but I'm not too sure about right-click weapons in general.

The Twins would have a 25% chance to drop the Optic Staff.

Fishron, Plantera, Golem, and Moon Lord don't need any more weapons.

Adding weapons to the Lunatic Cultist wouldn't really make sense.

Also, this is my first thread creation on this site. Yay.

Back
Top Bottom