OOC Boss Rush Galaxy OOC

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
Ever just wanted to beat up a boss? Well now you have it! A carefully constructed galaxy with tons of planets that contain the weirdest and toughest bosses! You can work solo or work together to beat up some bosses! As some RPs might take it slow, this RP takes it fast and straight to the boss most of the time.

These bosses can range from foes that are from franchises (gonna be focusing on Mario galaxy), foes that you might know personally, or a boss you have never seen before! They come in all shapes in sizes! Some being about 1 foot to some being the size of a planet!

Careful! You have a certain amount of times you can be hit! If get knocked out, you can't participate until me, the GM, can say you are revived. Bosses recover their HP, certain parts, etc... of them every-time they KO you so don't be to reckless! The amount of health each player will be given will be listed at the beginning of a boss fight!

IC Link: IC - Boss Rush Galaxy IC

Rules:
-TCF Rules Apply
-Don't do pointless arguments
-Don't eat pianos
-Kick the living :red: out of every boss!

-1- Sometimes, defending and dodging is the best you can do! Don't feel attacking when it's almost rendered useless. Look for an opening!
-2- Observing a boss before attacking might be better! In fact, if you make your character observe a boss like this -> *Bob decides to stay back and observe the boss.* then you might get additional info on it! Just make sure to observe in a safe location!
-3- Its not always wise to attack a boss head on! Most bosses have a weak spot! Wait to attack! If you attack head on and mess up, it will cost you! Keep in mind, if you do a mistake, a boss will take the opening to attack most of the time and usually will prevail. Be careful!
-4- Being specific with your actions will help a lot! For example, if you make your character -> *Bob punches hard.* that unspecific, GM (me) will presume you are hitting something at random so be specific what you do!
-5- Hint Box can be updated so come and visit every now and then for something useful!
-6- Most of these bosses don't mess around with what you have to say! They all have the strong urge to KO you!
-7- Some boss fights might have certain tools or even power ups scattered around! Try and use them to their full power!
-8- The more characters, the harder the boss will be! Teamwork can really make a huge difference!

Character Sheet (Simple and Easy):

Name: (Easy)
Appearance: (Pic is preferred but description will do)
One Physical Skill: (Something that doesn't require items, magic, etc... but your body. Like a really strong arm, huge jumping skills, etc...)
One Weapon of Choice: (No Guns or Bazookas. Any reasonable weapon.)
One Tool of Choice: (Any reasonable tool.)
Most Powerful Stat: (Out of Attack, Defense, or Speed, what is your stronger one?)
Most Weakest Stat: (Out of Attack, Defense, or Speed, what is your weakest one?)

Name: Happy
Appearance: Blue furred cat that stands up and has a white fur tummy
One Physical Skill: High Jumping
One Weapon of Choice: Entangling Scarf
One Tool of Choice: Drill
Most Powerful Stat: Speed
Most Weakest Stat: Defense

Character Sheet (Complex and Cooler):

Name: (Easy)
Appearance: (Pic is preferred but description will do)
Race: (Are you human, part cat? Keep in mind, if you choose a different race than humans, you won't get the benefits that race has. Example is if you choose dragon. You can't breathe fire or fly. The only benefit is the size but thats all.)
Personality: (What are you like my dude?)
One Physical Skill: (Something that doesn't require items, magic, etc... but your body. Like a really strong arm, huge jumping skills, etc... Can't be exclusive to a different race than humans)
One Weapon of Choice: (No Guns or Bazookas. Any reasonable weapon.)
Experience in Weapon's Use: (1-10. 1 is just picked up and 10 is master of the arts. If you do 1, you can become more experienced as the adventure goes and get up to 11 which you can't start off with and become better than anyone that has chose 2-10! Just remember, if you choose 1 your start will not be easy)
One Tool of Choice: (Any reasonable tool.)
Experience in Tool's Use: (1-10. 1 is just picked up and 10 is master of the arts. If you do 1, you can become more experienced as the adventure goes and get up to 11 which you can't start off with and become better than anyone that has chose 2-10!)
Stats: (You have 10 Points, distribute them to each stat. The max you can go on a stat is 8 and each stat must have at least 1 point.)
-Attack: (1-8 Pros: The muscles and amount you bench certainly makes you a muscle man. When you hit a boss, they gonna cry like a baby.
-Defense: (1-8 Pros: The insurance when you get hit. If it's a weak attack, you might be able to just shrug it off as if it was nothing.)
-Speed: (1-8 Pros: Your evasion and speed allow you to dash around and gives you extra time to react.)
Etc.: (Extra Details)

Name: Happy
Appearance: Blue furred cat that stands up and has a white fur tummy
Race: Blue Cat
Personality: Happy and Energetic
One Physical Skill: High Jumping
One Weapon of Choice: Entangling Scarf
Experience in Weapon's Use: 10
One Tool of Choice: Drill
Experience in Tool's Use: 1
Stats:
-Attack: 3
-Defense: 1
-Speed: 6
Etc.: Pretty Epic

Last edited:
Name: Ultextrum
Appearance:
Ultextrum.png

One Physical Skill: Strong, a bit fast, agile.
One Weapon of Choice: His Sword of Morality
One Tool of Choice: Also, his sword of Morality
Most Powerful Stat: Defense
Most Weakest Stat: Speed

Name: Star Savoir
Appearance:
star.png

One Physical Skill: Agile
One Weapon of Choice: A Sword
One Tool of Choice: Pickaxe

And thats it!

Last edited:
Name: Murph
Appearance:
1580436845256.png

Race: Human
Personality: Fights for fun.
One Physical Skill: Is a Terraria character, so therefore has the same jump height.
One Weapon of Choice: The Electric Sword A.K.A Defure's Gift. It's a sword that generates electricity.
Experience in Weapon's Use: 4
One Tool of Choice: An Obsidian Shield. Prevents being burned while standing on hot surfaces (not fire damage in general; fireballs and lava still hurt Murph as much as they do any other person), and otherwise functions as a shield.
Experience in Tool's Use: 6
Stats: (You have 10 Points, distribute them to each stat. The max you can go on a stat is 8 and each stat must have at least 1 point.)
-Attack: 2
-Defense: 4
-Speed: 4
Etc.: Is similar, but is not the same Murph from CA.

Also, what if we want to control, say, a Pokemon? And isn't it technically Boss Blitz Galaxy?

Edit: Added the tool.

Last edited:
Name: Ultextrum
Appearance: View attachment 234644
One Physical Skill: Strong, a bit fast, agile.
One Weapon of Choice: His Sword of Morality
One Tool of Choice: Also, his sword of Morality
Most Powerful Stat: Defense
Most Weakest Stat: Speed
Name: Star Savoir
Appearance:View attachment 234646
One Physical Skill: Agile
One Weapon of Choice: A Sword
One Tool of Choice: Pickaxe

And thats it!
Name: Murph
Appearance: View attachment 234643
Race: Human
Personality: Fights for fun.
One Physical Skill: Is a Terraria character, so therefore has the same jump height.
One Weapon of Choice: The Electric Sword A.K.A Defure's Gift. It's a sword that generates electricity.
Experience in Weapon's Use: 4
Experience in Tool's Use: Where exactly are tools mentioned?
-Attack: 2
-Defense: 4
-Speed: 4
Etc.: Is similar, but is not the same Murph from CA.

Also, what if we want to control, say, a Pokemon? And isn't it technically Boss Blitz Galaxy?

EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED!

Also to Murph:
I believe tools are in the application if thats what you are asking

I don't think you should have a pokemon cause it won't be as useful since it won't be able to use such moves as Fire blast or such special moves.
Also gotta be unique in some place in the title! It is different since it won't be all Mario galaxy bosses!

EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED!

Also to Murph:

I don't think you should have a pokemon cause it won't be as useful since it won't be able to use such moves as Fire blast or such special moves.
Also gotta be unique in some place in the title! It is different since it won't be all Mario galaxy bosses!
Heyooooooooooooooooo

EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED!

Also to Murph:

Yay!
Now I just gonna wait until he makes a IC.

OK everyone! IC thread is no finished! GO kick some :red:!

I will join, since you joined my RP.

Name: Reptalix
Appearance: See pfp
Race: Lihzahrd
Personality: He's logical and to the point. He's generally calm and cool, even in tight spots.
One physical ability: Crawling
One weapon: Paralysis blaster
Experience: 6
One tool: Lihzahrd Tech
Experience: 10
Stats:
Attack: 1
Defense: 5 because scales.
Speed: 4 because crawling.

I will join, since you joined my RP.

Name: Reptalix
Appearance: See pfp
Race: Lihzahrd
Personality: He's logical and to the point. He's generally calm and cool, even in tight spots.
One physical ability: Crawling
One weapon: Paralysis blaster
Experience: 6
One tool: Lihzahrd Tech
Experience: 10
Stats:
Attack: 1
Defense: 5 because scales.
Speed: 4 because crawling.

You might need to explain your weapon a bit. If your weapon is some kind of gun, you will have to change it.
Explain lizard tech. Is it a pickaxe, screwdriver, hammer?

That should be all so notify me about the changes I requested and then you are good to go!

My weapon (I need to change the name) is a tazer-type thing where I can limit their movement, or, something.
I have no idea what I was thinking about the tool. It was meant to be a sort of EMP or something.

Ok so just a handheld fancy tazer thing
EMP will barly work on bosses but might work on grunts or minions if you still want to go with it.
anyway, you are in!

Btw, there is something now called 'Demon Run!'
These are where you go head on solo against an already beaten boss with less HP than before and is way harder.
It gains the the word demon in it from how different and aggressive they become. Tell me if you want to do a 'Demon Run!' of a previous boss!
Digga Leg is the only one available at the moment.
Also you will get rewards if you beat it.

Happy will tell you at each island you go to. Yeah you can do a demon run for digga leg. It will take a bit to set up though

Back
Top Bottom