OOC Boss Rush Galaxy OOC

Yeah I been stuck to discord for a while so I am getting this back up. Also I have this whole week off so I won’t be active as much

Ok, gonna try this out I guess. I wonder what is up with me making duo or team based characters

Name: Spaz (Full name is Spazmatism)
Appearance: Bright green hair and eyes with a grey jacket and pants with boots and a white shirt, wears a cap with a metal plate that reads "Spazmatism"
Race: Technically human, but used to be Spazmatism before getting dumped here
Personality: Pretty hyperactive and has strong emotions, meaning he can be quick to anger but is also much spacier than his sister. His relationship with Ret can be a bit shaky at times given his cloudcuckoolander personality, but he's good at working with her when the need arises and loves close combat. Works well with a team
One Physical Skill: Can use fast bursts of speed
One Weapon of Choice: Knuckles (both of them based on unit 04's, look it up on EvaGeeks)
Experience in Weapon's Use: 1 (he has no experience with knuckles, but picked them because they involve close combat)
One Tool of Choice: Swiss army knife
Experience in Tool's Use: 1 (he picked it because it involves close combat again)
Stats: (You have 10 Points, distribute them to each stat. The max you can go on a stat is 8 and each stat must have at least 1 point.)
-Attack: 3 (decent, but needs work)
-Defense: 2 (he is Spazmatism, he wants to get close to you and kill you, he doesn't care about defense)
-Speed: 5 (he wants to get close to you and punch you to death)
Extra: Will enter a rage if Ret ever goes down

Name: Ret (Full name is Retinazer)
Appearance: Dark red hair and eyes with a grey sweatshirt, white undershirt, a miniskirt with a pair of shorts underneath with white leggings and sneakers
Race: Technically human, but used to be Retinazer before getting dumped here
Personality: Much calmer than Spaz and is quick to defend him. Plays the straight man in their relationship and can chafe under Spaz's personality, but good at working with him when the need arises. She is very new to close combat, meaning she can frustrate her brother with her inexperience. Works well with a team
One Physical Skill: Good at sighting weak spots and hitting them
One Weapon of Choice: Dual Prog Knives (look it up on EvaGeeks)
Experience in Weapon's use: 1 (new to close combat overall, but chose the prog knife due to its utility)
One Tool of Choice: Binoculars (finds it nice if she can scout out the enemy)
Experience in Tool's use: 1 (still has yet to learn how to use them though since she's no longer a giant eyeball)
Stats:
-Attack: 5 (solid attacker with her ability to determine weak points)
-Defense: 3 (decent, but needs work)
-Speed: 2 (was a ranger before, so she isn't really built to be fast)
Extra: Will enter a rage if Spaz ever goes down

Last edited:
Evangelion_Unit-04_Front.png

This is unit 04's weapon to show what the knuckles look like
tumblr_ollvsyN4Ji1w0ii2ho1_500.gif

Prog knife for reference as to what the weapon looks like (Note: this unit one's knife)

Ok, gonna try this out I guess. I wonder what is up with me making duo or team based characters

Name: Spaz (Full name is Spazmatism)
Appearance: Bright green hair and eyes with a grey jacket and pants with boots and a white shirt, wears a cap with a metal plate that reads "Spazmatism"
Race: Technically human, but used to be Spazmatism before getting dumped here
Personality: Pretty hyperactive and has strong emotions, meaning he can be quick to anger but is also much spacier than his sister. His relationship with Ret can be a bit shaky at times given his cloudcuckoolander personality, but he's good at working with her when the need arises and loves close combat. Works well with a team
One Physical Skill: Can use fast bursts of speed
One Weapon of Choice: Knuckles (both of them based on unit 04's, look it up on EvaGeeks)
Experience in Weapon's Use: 1 (he has no experience with knuckles, but picked them because they involve close combat)
One Tool of Choice: Swiss army knife
Experience in Tool's Use: 1 (he picked it because it involves close combat again)
Stats: (You have 10 Points, distribute them to each stat. The max you can go on a stat is 8 and each stat must have at least 1 point.)
-Attack: 3 (decent, but needs work)
-Defense: 2 (he is Spazmatism, he wants to get close to you and kill you, he doesn't care about defense)
-Speed: 5 (he wants to get close to you and punch you to death)
Extra: Will enter a rage if Ret ever goes down

Name: Ret (Full name is Retinazer)
Appearance: Dark red hair and eyes with a grey sweatshirt, white undershirt, a miniskirt with a pair of shorts underneath with white leggings and sneakers
Race: Technically human, but used to be Retinazer before getting dumped here
Personality: Much calmer than Spaz and is quick to defend him. Plays the straight man in their relationship and can chafe under Spaz's personality, but good at working with him when the need arises. She is very new to close combat, meaning she can frustrate her brother with her inexperience. Works well with a team
One Physical Skill: Good at sighting weak spots and hitting them
One Weapon of Choice: Dual Prog Knives (look it up on EvaGeeks)
Experience in Weapon's use: 1 (new to close combat overall, but chose the prog knife due to its utility)
One Tool of Choice: Binoculars (finds it nice if she can scout out the enemy)
Experience in Tool's use: 1 (still has yet to learn how to use them though since she's no longer a giant eyeball)
Stats:
-Attack: 5 (solid attacker with her ability to determine weak points)
-Defense: 3 (decent, but needs work)
-Speed: 2 (was a ranger before, so she isn't really built to be fast)
Extra: Will enter a rage if Spaz ever goes down

A C C E P T E D

Name: Wyvre
Appearance:
1584134748229.png
Credit to UltiDaniel
Race: Wyvren Harpy
Personality: Hungry all the time. Will kill for food.
One Physical Skill: I can't limit myself to one physical skill, because stuff that HE can do is what he's all about. His tail is poisonous, and he is big strong with his mouth
Experience in Weapon's Use: 1
One Tool of Choice: Crowbar
Experience in Tool's Use: 10, see ETC for why
-Attack: 5
-Defense: whats this?
-Speed: 5
Etc.: This guy has 10 points in tools use because he has had to survive on his own, find lockpicks to pick locks, and other things.
Also btw he can spit fireballs, cast strong gales, shoot feathers, and can give people flight for a few minutes cause souls of flight

Back
Top Bottom