Xbox Series S/X Boss spawning not working

kider78

Terrarian
I’m having a similar issue except I can’t use any boss spawns on xbox series s, this only happens if I die to moon lord then my game crashes and I cant spawn any more bosses in the world.

I can’t use any boss spawns on xbox series s, this only happens if I die to moon lord then my game crashes and I cant spawn any more bosses in the world. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve lost my main world and my backup trying to resolve it on my own.

I’m having a similar issue except I can’t use any boss spawns on xbox series s, this only happens if I die to moon lord then my game crashes and I cant spawn any more bosses in the world.
Are you crashing every time you die to moon lord? Is there a time that you die and the game doesn’t crash? Perhaps a particular weapon in combo with dying to moon lord is causing the crash - does it happen if you are using a different weapon?

If the world is crashing after dying to moon lord, I’m wondering if the world gets temporarily stuck thinking moon lord is still alive when you go back in, and that’s why it won’t let you spawn any other bosses.

Back
Top Bottom