NPCs & Enemies Boss Upgrades

These aren't upgrades to the bosses, these are new additions that will only piss you off. EoC is supposed to be easy, BoC, EoW, skeletron, and WoF are fine the way that are, and king slime is a miniboss, it doesn't need a buff. And the proposed EoW debuff will do 24 damage in 4 seconds and make every hit do much more damage because it cuts your defense in HALF, this would make it much harder to stay alive.

As said before, these De-Buffs just seem very, very annoying. It doesn't add difficulty, it just makes fighting bosses a huge pain knowing that you're going to have to deal with annoying effects on your screen and such. I don't think De-Buffs are the way to go about this.

Maybe some of them could be given different moves and stuff, but as this is right now, I don't like a single one of these De-Buffs. The Destoryer dragging you down and giving you suffocation damage is an interesting concept, but it shouldn't happen very often. There are far better ways of going about making the bosses a bigger challenge.

I got some ideas to make bosses slightly more challenging. Do you want me to suggest them to you, or should I make a thread and credit you for sparking the ideas?

Last edited:
I think that you should add upgrades to all of the bosses :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1425340918][/DOUBLEPOST]why all of you guys hating on the upgrade ideas show some love for them will you :(

I didn't read all of these, I just read EoC, BoC, and Skeletron. But from those I figured this would basically be a "lets give every boss a debuff or ability" suggestion. Although this would be cool, only some bosses deserve debuffs and new abilities. Like I've always wanted Skeletron to be able to grab the player. Anyways aside from that, partial support. Not full support.

Anyways I'm gonna rant right now so if you get offended, don't take it personally...

Why is this PC exclusive!? Why!? Are these abilities going to be for PC only? If they are that's cutting content. PC exclusives can only come in the form of new enemies and some items in my opinion. I don't see why you'd cut abilities away from Mobile and Console players. If this were a PC exclusive this would be a huge "F you!" to all the players who want more of a challenge from these bosses. I remember a while back someone said they were using the PC tag for a Work in Progress tag. That was the biggest load of bull poop I've ever heard in my entire life. His quote "I want this to be added to PC first, then all the other platforms." That's what happens jack :red:! PC first then everything else later! Sigh* If you want something to be added to all platforms... don't even tag it... we get it.

Sorry... I'm just touchy when it comes to exclusives.

I didn't read all of these, I just read EoC, BoC, and Skeletron. But from those I figured this would basically be a "lets give every boss a debuff or ability" suggestion. Although this would be cool, only some bosses deserve debuffs and new abilities. Like I've always wanted Skeletron to be able to grab the player. Anyways aside from that, partial support. Not full support.

Anyways I'm gonna rant right now so if you get offended, don't take it personally...

Why is this PC exclusive!? Why!? Are these abilities going to be for PC only? If they are that's cutting content. PC exclusives can only come in the form of new enemies and some items in my opinion. I don't see why you'd cut abilities away from Mobile and Console players. If this were a PC exclusive this would be a huge "F you!" to all the players who want more of a challenge from these bosses. I remember a while back someone said they were using the PC tag for a Work in Progress tag. That was the biggest load of bull poop I've ever heard in my entire life. His quote "I want this to be added to PC first, then all the other platforms." That's what happens jack :red:! PC first then everything else later! Sigh* If you want something to be added to all platforms... don't even tag it... we get it.

Sorry... I'm just touchy when it comes to exclusives.

Idk I just slapped the PC tag on here because a tag made it look more official. :l

Idk I just slapped the PC tag on here because a tag made it look more official. :l
Official. That's funny. Every suggestion is official, it doesn't matter what it is or how stupid it is (not saying this was stupid but you know) an idea is an idea.

Official. That's funny. Every suggestion is official, it doesn't matter what it is or how stupid it is (not saying this was stupid but you know) an idea is an idea.
I just meant so that people would click on it because they think its official. Thats basically the only problem I have with my threads, is just that not enough people check them out. :l

I just meant so that people would click on it because they think its official. Thats basically the only problem I have with my threads, is just that not enough people check them out. :l
Had the same problem.. (still do, got like 3 threads without a reply) I'm unsure how to become more popular on these forums but eventually you'll geta thread with like 25 replies in an hour.

Had the same problem.. (still do, got like 3 threads without a reply) I'm unsure how to become more popular on these forums but eventually you'll geta thread with like 25 replies in an hour.
It's pretty much all about timing, as Baconfry told me. Wait until a lot of people are online, and then update your threads. I don't really know if it works, but my suggestions have gotten decent support so I dunno.

It's pretty much all about timing, as Baconfry told me. Wait until a lot of people are online, and then update your threads. I don't really know if it works, but my suggestions have gotten decent support so I dunno.

I put links in my signature because I get free advertisement, and it seems to work really well because the amount of noticement I've gotten lately is really high. :D

Adding debuffs?
Doge_Mask.png
You can just not touch them - I will prefer brand new, very random and powerful moves (examplae: EoW will attack with all his heads at once, making him really powerful, or skeletron prime just fly really high to make you not reach him)

Last edited:
Adding debuffs?
Doge_Mask.png
You can just not touch them - I will prefer brand new, very random and powerful moves (examplae: EoW will attack with all his heads at once, making him really powerful, or skeletron prime just fly really high to make you not reach him)

Some are debuffs, some are just new features.

Some are debuffs, some are just new features.
You should remove debuffs - they are just annoying melee warriors, which already have hard time to catch flying bosses. This makes game less balanced in classes - rangers, mages and summoners can easily evade debuffs, but warrior almost always will die because of them

You should remove debuffs - they are just annoying melee warriors, which already have hard time to catch flying bosses. This makes game less balanced in classes - rangers, mages and summoners can easily evade debuffs, but warrior almost always will die because of them

Who fights a boss with melee? No one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425678567][/DOUBLEPOST]
The bosses don't need debuffs. Just more health and more damage. That's my opinion.

Yeah but thats kinda boring.

Back
Top Bottom