NPCs & Enemies Boss Upgrades

Wall of flesh would be no, since I only defeated it on like my 5th try and it was pretty hard for me in those tries, but then it became a pushover in hard mode

Twins would be no, since they're pretty hard bosses to begin with

And the seizure debuff, bone cracking noise, and skeletron prime whirlwind all a no because they would be pretty annoying, and seizure could cause seizures, whether it's just shaking or not.

Wall of flesh would be no, since I only defeated it on like my 5th try and it was pretty hard for me in those tries, but then it became a pushover in hard mode

Twins would be no, since they're pretty hard bosses to begin with

And the seizure debuff, bone cracking noise, and skeletron prime whirlwind all a no because they would be pretty annoying, and seizure could cause seizures, whether it's just shaking or not.

You defeated if on your 5th try? You must have been insanely underprepared.
The twin's attack doesn't really do anything that difficult.
The other attacks might be a bit annoying, but not that much.
And the seizure could cause actual seizures? No it couldn't! Its just the screen shaking!

I've got to agree with most here ,
- could cause actual seizures
- for the most part annoying
-eye of cthulu it's the first boss you fight and generally is quite hard if you are underprepared no need for a debuff
-twins took me a sold 5 or 6 fights and are generally quite hard
-the destroyers attack is an interesting concept but needs more work

These upgrades are a mere nuisance in my PoV and the best way to make a boss fight more challenging is just to fight it underprepared

Most of the bosses here are quite significant and have a place in people's terraria memories and these upgrades would ruin that

Sorry if that was harsh but it's the truth

why are people so mad at these changes? he already said these would be added in to another game mode people are acting like hes making normal mode crazy

I've got to agree with most here ,
- could cause actual seizures
- for the most part annoying
-eye of cthulu it's the first boss you fight and generally is quite hard if you are underprepared no need for a debuff
-twins took me a sold 5 or 6 fights and are generally quite hard
-the destroyers attack is an interesting concept but needs more work

These upgrades are a mere nuisance in my PoV and the best way to make a boss fight more challenging is just to fight it underprepared

Most of the bosses here are quite significant and have a place in people's terraria memories and these upgrades would ruin that

Sorry if that was harsh but it's the truth
i made this like 2 and a half years ago of course it sucks lol
why are people so mad at these changes? he already said these would be added in to another game mode people are acting like hes making normal mode crazy
i had been referring to 1.3's expert mode

Literally. Owls CAN move their eyes.
[doublepost=1511404420,1511404241][/doublepost]

Expert mode bosses already have more health and special abilities.
i've already said it, but again, i made this thread way before 1.3 was released

even then the expert mode bosses were a disappointment because only the EoC has a new move. The others just have small abilities added onto them.

Cool idea, but the WoF seems a little to OP. How about not being able to jump and 60% movement speed?

Back
Top Bottom