NPCs & Enemies Bosses and enemies 1.3

Jimmysla

Terrarian
After the defeat of the lunar boss I think the player should enter expert mode by the message (the aliens want to take revenge). The enemies should be alien based and the bosses too. First boss <The controller> (It can be a mechanical brain of cthulhu) it will spawn with the mechanical heart. Second boss can be the Alien King it will spawn with the Alien Crown. Third can be Spider Queen it will spawn with the spider egg. At night there will be no moon and blood moon or solar eclipse, instead one of the pre-hardmode bosses or hardmode will spawn. There will be one event the Alien Army, it will spawn with the moon star. Thanks for reading!

Here's a few things that I have to say about your suggestion.

1. I'm pretty sure that expert mode will be something that you pick at world creation because of the fact that monsters and bosses will have new ai and mechanics.
2. Boss and monster stats and description of what they look like would be nice.
3. You need to add recipes for the boss and event spawners as well as any conditions for them to spawn e.g The eater of worlds can only be spawned in the corruption.
4. What items will you be able to get from the bosses and event?

Overall you need to put in a lot more details because right now it's really lacking.

Post Plantera Content can be considered "expert mode", can't it?

Also getting rid of the moon entirely is just a bad idea. It's also been confirmed that the Lunar Boss isn't actually going to be the moon.

You need to go into more detail with all of your boss, uh, names? They aren't really a concept yet... same goes for the Alien Army. It's already suspected that there will be an alien invasion of some sort though.

Expert mode isnt like hardmode, you dont just activate it. Also, we have no idea what the lunar boss is going to be. Making references to it is fine, but trying to associate it with expert mode is not. This suggestion should have come after 1.3 was released. Also, put more work into suggestions, dont post a 5-liner.

Back
Top Bottom