Bosspocalyps!

Flazmey

Official Terrarian
bosstitleretouch (1).png

Bosspocalyps

Hello everyone! I am flazmey, the creator of Bosspocalyps! The mod that aims to add 25+ bosses, and much more!
Vampire_Knives (1).png

This mod, as i said, aims to add 25+ bosses effecting progression and changing up the game. Adding ALOT more to fight and have fun with in the game. This will also add plenty of other items and NPC's to throw some more interresting play styles into the mix. I decided that I didnt want to stick to a theme on this one because I want to stick to that Terraria style.
EmptyInsignia (11).png

We have 2 bosses in that function well and 2 bosses almost done. We have over 50 items and 2 WIP biomes. This also has cross mod capability, and its very own soundtrack.
StormGun.png

We have only a few active people. 2 coders, each working on other teams. 1 lorax, who also creates concepts. A few spriters that come up sometimes and do some sprites for the mod.
Master_Ninja_Gear (1).png

Thanks for reading this and I hope you would like to help out! DM me on discord if you do, it would mean alot!
^^^
An invite to the Bosspocalyps discord

this mod seems amazing but any pictures?
1599857579192.png

Sounds pretty interesting. Hope to see much more details about weapons, gear, bosses and whatever else the mod has listed on this page in the future. Good luck, hope it turns out well!

Back
Top Bottom