• It's bad and needs improvement

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's HORRIBLE

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

The bone

Terrarian
So,I thought about a cool little idea that came in mind:

In expert mode,there is a %50 chance both corruption and the crimson will spawn in the same World

Rules is:

1. Only affects medium and large sized worlds
  2. Character must be on hardcore or mediumcore
  3. %70 chance crimson will be smaller than corruption
So... Like it?

Why should such a feature have the limitations that it cannot be used for softcore players in a non-expert world?

What's the point of that?
Since both biomes have have their own good items,ichor for crimson,worm scarf for corruption,it would make their game even more easier

That's completely fine by me:)
By you, but not other people.
Only affects medium and large sized worlds
Fair enough.
Character must be on hardcore or mediumcore
Since both biomes have have their own good items,ichor for crimson,worm scarf for corruption,it would make their game even more easier
I can just make a new med/hardcore character and spam world gen until it gives me both. Pointless.
%70 chance crimson will be smaller than corruption
Crimson hating much?

Can't support it for now.

Another thing I've noticed that makes this sort-of un-needed(Don't quote me on this as I have not yet fully tested this) is that what biome you get in your world goes in a pattern so just take a look at the most recent world you've created and take the opposite of it's biome and you got the next biome you will get upon creating a world.
Another thing to note(Which I HAVE tested) is that the picture of a tree next to the left of the world files will represent which biome it contains so if you have a crimson world go look at that tree next to its file on the world selection screen and it will have red to the left of its leaves.
Also the idea of have both biomes in one world kinda gets rid of one of the aspects of the game that make it unique and also FUN for the average new player as without that first world being created you have no idea which biome you're going to get until it has been created(unless you know that second trick)

In expert mode,there is a %50 chance both corruption and the crimson will spawn in the same World

Rules is:

2. Character must be on hardcore or mediumcore
  3. %70 chance crimson will be smaller than corruption
So... Like it?
this is stupid...

why?

if you thought: well you wouldnt have to make a new world...

then yes but a terraria playthough is with one of the biomes thats just how it is with crimson and corruption how would that work after WoF?

Why 50%? Should be 100%

Rules is:
Okay okay, Terraria is a sandbox game. A game that does not have rules.

2. Really? Most of my worlds are Small, so this would be pointless
  3. Character must be on hardcore or mediumcore
  4. Again, I play mainly on Softcore, so this is pointless.
  5. %70 chance crimson will be smaller than corruption
  6. ...Just no. Why do you underrate Crimson? They should just be the same size. I prefer Crimson over Corruption, anyways. Doesn't mean I dislike Corruption, I just prefer Crimson.
So... Like it?
Hahahahaha-no way.
[doublepost=1491777888,1491777822][/doublepost]
Why 50%? Should be 100%

Okay okay, Terraria is a sandbox game. A game that does not have rules.

1. Really? Most of my worlds are Small, so this would be pointless
  2. Again, I play mainly on Softcore, so this is pointless.
  3. ...Just no. Why do you underrate Crimson? They should just be the same size. I prefer Crimson over Corruption, anyways. Doesn't mean I dislike Corruption, I just prefer Crimson.

Hahahahaha-no way.
This really needs some work if you want it to happen, The Bone.

i don't like the charts of it , except for the expert mode spawning
but how the hallow , corruption and crimson form a V shaped line at the same time ? except that they make a W , the two evil biomes on the two sides , the hallow on the center , but again , it has a chance to affect the center of the map, where most players live

Back
Top Bottom