tModLoader Bottle Reuse Mod

SeaGulll

Skeletron
Untitled80.png
Bottle Reuse Mod
v1.0.2 for tModLoader v0.10.1.5
(Still works in the latest version, v.0.11.5)

ABOUT
This mod enables you to reuse the bottles after drinking potions.
Mug for Ale, Bowl for Bowl of Soup and some vanilla items also can be reused.

Vanilla items that aren't supported:
-Hair Dyes

Thank you for 2600 downloads!!:passionate:

SUPPORTED MODS
-None

If you want to make items from your mod compatible with this, let me know.

RELEASE NOTES
v1.0.0
Released.

v1.0.1
Added mod icon.

v1.0.2
Some vanilla items are now supported.
(Eggnog, Pad Thai, Pho, Grub Soup, Sashimi and Sake)

(Sorry for my poor English)

Last edited:
Vanilla items that aren't supported:
-Eggnog
-Hair Dyes
-Sake
-Pad Thai
-Pho
-Grub Soup
These don't look to be related to Bottle, Mug or Bowl... If you have an opinion, please let me know.
I love the mod! I've always been curious about something like this. It's mostly effective when you always keep a few slots free in your inventory for what you get back. I can see some people getting a little antsy about having an empty bottle, mug, or bowl suddenly cluttering up their inventory every time they go to buff themselves for a boss, all while leaving room for what the boss will drop. Otherwise, fantastic concept!

I think that the vanilla items listed in the quote box could all be reused, at least except for the Hair Dyes. Egg nog can be drank from a mug or a glass. Sake can turn into a vase. The Pad Thai, Pho, and Grub Soup (I didn't even know the latter was a thing, to be honest.) could all just turn into a bowl without too many people complaining, I think. I mean, a bowl is a bowl. The official bowl item doesn't say "Large wooden bowl at a 45 degree angle" - It just says "Bowl." :p So it's more of a category than a specific variety of bowl, perhaps. What do you think?

I love the mod! I've always been curious about something like this. It's mostly effective when you always keep a few slots free in your inventory for what you get back. I can see some people getting a little antsy about having an empty bottle, mug, or bowl suddenly cluttering up their inventory every time they go to buff themselves for a boss, all while leaving room for what the boss will drop. Otherwise, fantastic concept!

I think that the vanilla items listed in the quote box could all be reused, at least except for the Hair Dyes. Egg nog can be drank from a mug or a glass. Sake can turn into a vase. The Pad Thai, Pho, and Grub Soup (I didn't even know the latter was a thing, to be honest.) could all just turn into a bowl without too many people complaining, I think. I mean, a bowl is a bowl. The official bowl item doesn't say "Large wooden bowl at a 45 degree angle" - It just says "Bowl." :p So it's more of a category than a specific variety of bowl, perhaps. What do you think?
Thanks for your feedback!

Eggnog, Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup will be supported soon.
I think it's a good idea that Eggnog turns into Wine Glass.(It's "Wine" Glass, but will be fine) To be honest, I was missing it.

But I personally think Vase for Sake isn't good since it would never be drank from a vase...
Let's take a poll about it

Last edited:
Ooh, that's a great idea, Lavendar! I keep forgetting about the fancy dishes. It's kind of sad that we can craft gigantic swords from ore, but it takes a traveling salesman to bring us the concept of dishes.

-Eggnog --> Glass
-Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup --> Fancy Dishes
-Sake --> Vase

These look good, so I'll add these in v1.0.2 for the time being.
(I can fix the mod if something goes wrong)

Edit:
Oops! I was missing Sashimi.

Last edited:
Always nice to see new, inventive mods.

I hope Grub Soup is giving normal Bowls as discussed earlier, and not Fancy Dishes like your change log above says. ("-Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup --> Fancy Dishes")

Oh, and I think your English is in great shape.

I hope Grub Soup is giving normal Bowls as discussed earlier, and not Fancy Dishes like your change log above says. ("-Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup --> Fancy Dishes")
Thanks for your feedback!

Some will agree with it, and others won't...(maybe) So I guess I should take a poll.

Oh, and I think your English is in great shape.
And thanks dude :)

Back
Top Bottom