Items Bottomless Healing Potion

layman9

Brain of Cthulhu
Dropped by Lunatic Cultist 100% of the time
Heals 175 health, can be used infinitely (50 second cooldown)

Because Healing Potions are so absurdly easy to get at this point that having to restock every once in a while becomes pointless.

Last edited:
Plus besides the weapons all that's left is the Luminite armies and those require tons of Moon Lord kills which requires many pillars to be beaten (unless you use the Sigil but the Luminite is pointless without fragments anyway) so crafting potions with the fragments would be a good idea.

You see, the reason Endless Musket Pouch and Endless Quiver work is that they're not ridiculously overpowered. They use the weakest ammunition. I hate seeing these "Endless" posts that are trying to have something overpowered just because "It's endgame, it's a convenience." I'd support this if it only healed 50 health or something less than "180".

You see, the reason Endless Musket Pouch and Endless Quiver work is that they're not ridiculously overpowered. They use the weakest ammunition. I hate seeing these "Endless" posts that are trying to have something overpowered just because "It's endgame, it's a convenience." I'd support this if it only healed 50 health or something less than "180".
There would be absolutely no reason to ever use it if it healed 50.

I think it should heal 125 hp, which is the same as the horn o plenty in mobile edition (maybe it should be raised for this idea)

This is definitely worth it. Healing potions are so obsolete that I always find myself just going with what I get from the bosses. This would make my inventory have less clutter.

Back
Top Bottom