Items Bottomless Honey Bucket and Sponge

micmou

Terrarian
Now I know we are at the end of the journey but with addition of the lava bucket and sponge I was confused as to why we missed out on the honey sponge/bucket Finish the trifecta we have everything in the other variants but Honey is missing these two and TBH to me that is pure evil. Liquid duplication has never been targeted for fixing being more a feature than a bug. The only exception being the recent axeing of pump duplication which is a shame.

I dont think it is too much to ask for this to be implemented a resprite and a function change and boom we have our trifecta completed. I am just sad that pumps were accidentally fixed.

There have been already a few threads about this idea, and yeah, I do support it. the only thing I would change is some flavor aspects about the items, like instead of a "Bottomless Honey Bucket", make it a "Bottomless Honey Pot". And about the honey version of the Super Absorbant Sponge, I would make it look like a bear, be it entire bear or just a bear head, because "bears love honey", and of that haha.

I already have a sprite for the pot, but not for the sponge yet, sadly.

here it is >
Bottomless_Honey_Pot_tt.png
the Bottomless Honey Pot

One last thing, about where you would get the 2 items. My suggestion is quite simple, add them to the honey-fishing loot pool, since it has just 2 items currently, this wouldn't affect things that much, or at least that's what I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom