Single Thread RP Bound to the Stars. A Starbound RP. (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Wakes up at that point|

``Ahh!!! WHO ATT--``

|Looks around his area|

``Oh...............just the tree that I looked around, what am i thinking of..............``

(i got a question, is dying allowed?)

"Alright, let's get ready. Kalaban?"
"The procedures are ready. The landing site has been chosen right outside of it. You aren't planning to materialize inside a wall, are you? You can arrive when you see fit."

It appears as a laboratory, a damaged one at that. It's possible to see into the laboratory right now, from outside, but no movement can be seen.

Small containment pods litter the corners of the main room of the laboratory, two doorways, excluding the one you entered through, can be seen. Dirt is spilled on the floor.

*static*
"Hey Ellys, the place is totally abandoned. It looks kinda safe, but it's also sorta dark and foreboding. I'd advise bringing something in case we run into something nasty"

"Alright, I'll be getting down there in that case. Over and out."
Ellys descends from the ship, beaming down to the planet, before heading into the laboratory.
"Well, I wonder what has caused this to be in a state of disarray. However, since that signal still exists, I think it's safe to assume there is still electricity here. Perhaps we should find the source?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure who owned this place but my best bet is it used to be an apex lab, although considering the state of it, it's seen better days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom