Sprites Bounty Hunter Suit (Plus Materials)

Do you like this idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kind of. It could use a little bit of work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I do not support this idea and can explain why in a post on this thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
Material:

Cosmic Metal Bar
17324-1506911793.png

Crafted from:
Meteorite.png
Meteorite x3
Fallen_Star.png
Fallen Star x5
Glowing_Mushroom.png
Glowing Mushroom x5
Crafted at:
Anvil.png
Any Anvil
Stats:
Tyoe: Material
Sell Price: 10
Silver_Coin.png

Outfit:

17324-1506977011.png

17324-1506977017.png

Set Pieces:
Bounty Hunter Helmet
17324-1506912839.png

17324-1506911793.png
Cosmic Metal Bar x3
Body Slot: Social Helmet
Sell Price: 50
Silver_Coin.png

Bounty Hunter Chestplate
17324-1506911791.png

17324-1506911793.png
Cosmic Metal Bar x3
Body Slot: Social Shirt
Sell Price: 25
Silver_Coin.png

Bounty Hunter Boots
17324-1506911792.png

17324-1506911793.png
Cosmic Metal Bar x3
Body Slot: Social Pants
Sell Price: 25
Silver_Coin.png

All Pieces are forged at any anvil.

These sets are a direct reference to the Varia Suit, Gravity Suit (Prime 1), Phazon Suit (Prime 1), Dark Suit (Prime 2), Light Suit (Prime 2), and Dark Samus Suit (Prime 2 & 3) from the Metroid Series, respectively.

Each different appearance is created by a certain dye combination. In their respective order, they are:
No dye, Purple Dye, Silver and Black Dye, Brown Dye, Bright Silver Dye, and Black Dye.

Last edited:
I like it.....

SUPPOOOOOOORT
Also you could use the bars for a combo ranged weapon, based on Samus' arm cannon
[doublepost=1506952491,1506952476][/doublepost]Just an idea

Why do we need new bars for vanity items?
The same reason we need thread for vanity items.
... and using dyes instead of having 2 different bars for the different suits?
As for the whole "Dye" thing, I think that's a good idea, but I would like to make specific skins for certain dyes. For example, the "Gravity Suit"-looking suit would be a result of using Purple Dye.
I'll update the OP to incorporate a couple of new changes to this suggestion.

Last edited:
That isn't an answer, it's a dodge
o_O
I'm sorry?
When I said thread, I was referring to things like Green Thread used for Hero's Clothes and Black Thread used for Tuxedos. We don't necessarily need them, but we still have them.
Granted, the bars are more expensive in terms of materials, but they wouldn't be the only item solely for creating vanity items.

Last edited:
o_O
I'm sorry?
When I said thread, I was referring to things like Green Thread used for Hero's Clothes and Black Thread used for Tuxedos. We don't necessarily need them, but we still have them.
Granted, the bars are more expensive in terms of materials, but they wouldn't be the only item solely for creating vanity items.
I thought you meant this thread.

I don't really like threads either, too specialized.

The same reason we need thread for vanity items.

As for the whole "Dye" thing, I think that's a good idea, but I would like to make specific skins for certain dyes. For example, the "Gravity Suit"-looking suit would be a result of using Purple Dye.
I'll update the OP to incorporate a couple of new changes to this suggestion.
"because someone else did it" is not a good idea. The hero's clothes threads really bother me, and bars are much more valuable than thread. I still say remove the need for the new bars, no reason for them. Just use meteorite bars with other different materials. The changes you've made so far are great, though!

Back
Top Bottom