tModLoader Box of Gadgets

The versions for 0.10.1.2 had bug with those that i didn't know about until 0.10.1.3 came out, needing me to change how they worked internally anyways. Still, thanks for reporting it.

today i found another new bug, whenever im enabling your mod i can't open Treasure bags or any right click to open item from other mods too, can you fix it? your mod is really cool and i enjoyed my time playing with the items that it adds

Joost Mod's custom prefixes don't work if given by the autohammer despite that they're showing up the in UI. You can get them but their effects are lost. Is there any chance that we can get mod support for that(or a bug fix if there's already supposed to be support for modded prefixes)?

@Snorlaxxo Veinminer specifically checks for pickaxe power unfortunately. In my opinion Veinminer should implement a way of registering other types of tools from mods, otherwise i don't think i can get shovels to work with it from my end.

@Zeniphierial Thanks, just fixed this for the next version.

Hi , I want to ask if it's intentionall that on some pickaxes you cannot get Engineered using Auto Reforge Machine. Is it based on pickaxe tier or?And also can you make the lizhard workshop work differently?I would love to have maleable on my tools too (not only accesories , which for some is impossible to get maleable on because they are only find-able , not craftable). Thanks and keep up the good job , love your work!

Hey, I love the mod! It's become a must-have, mainly for the shovels, but for even more now that I've started looking deeper into using the content!
I have a few suggestions for potential features I'd like to see in future releases if possible:

-Late hardmode upgrade to Clockwork Digger, combining it with the Picksaw at a Lihzhard Workshop
Stats: Generally the same as the Picksaw (able to mine Lihzhard Bricks, etc.), but faster (perhaps around Shroomite Digging Claw speed, since Drills can't normally get speed prefixes) and the same or slightly higher shovel power as the Digger (which I don't think affects anything at that point aside from being able to break grass in one hit?) at the cost of a bit of range and not being able to saw. It'd make a great endgame tool.
Could be called the "Celestial Landscaper" or something, since drill and shovel and solar (from Lihzhard) and lunar (from Luminite) influences.

-A Pre-Mechboss Shovel (just something faster than the Plated Shovel, maybe just an upgrade for it using Pixie Dust or something to make an Enchanted Shovel)

-A way to apply the "Malleable" tweak to anything reforgable that isn't specifically crafted from the Workshop. Perhaps giving the Workshop a Right Click function with a UI that lets you apply Malleable for 3x the base Reforge Cost of the item, for when you expect to spend a lot of money reforging it and don't want the risk?

-Another suggested tweak (don't know if this is possible): "Overclocked" applicable to Drills/Chainsaws/Jackhammers/Jackhamsaws (the latter being from Better Bring a Power Tool) which either boost their speed by some fixed amount, or allow them to recieve speed-related modifiers (which they normally can't for unexplained reasons, making them objectively worse than pickaxes for the same costs for no apparent reason)

-A better sprite for the Chlorophyte Extractor if that isn't too difficult (just because recolors are a bit eh, and the Lihzhard Workshop has a cool sprite) I assume that's because it's WIP though.

-A late-game way to craft Enchanted Polish (not using armor polish because that's somehow even more of a pain to farm)

-A better sprite for the Chlorophyte Extractor if that isn't too difficult (just because recolors are a bit eh, and the Lihzhard Workshop has a cool sprite) I assume that's because it's WIP though.
Buddy, you have no idea how many sprites I'm behind, just wait a lil' and I'll get to it eventually.

Buddy, you have no idea how many sprites I'm behind, just wait a lil' and I'll get to it eventually.
Hey that's fine, I'm not trying to rush anything! I have great respect for how long it can take to make good sprites, especially animated ones.
Keep up the good work!

fantastic mod! especially the critter net attachment and the auto reforge machine; either one makes this mod a personal must have!

Found an odd bug. The Merchant doesn't seem to sell the Old Shovel with Shop Expander installed. He sells other modded items just fine, so I don't know what the deal is, but I assume it's something in this mod. Assuming it's not, though, I'll also post this issue there.

Hmm, seems like the way i was inserting the Old Shovel into the shop doesn't work with Shop Expander, and i didn't put a fail safe to add the item normally. I don't know if i'll be making a release to fix this, since i already made some changes to the code that implement changes not present in the current tmodloader version, so i was planing to do a release after tmod 0.11 releases.

Hmm, seems like the way i was inserting the Old Shovel into the shop doesn't work with Shop Expander, and i didn't put a fail safe to add the item normally. I don't know if i'll be making a release to fix this, since i already made some changes to the code that implement changes not present in the current tmodloader version, so i was planing to do a release after tmod 0.11 releases.
That's fine! It's a fairly esoteric issue and not a particularily major one, so no need to fix it right away or anything. I just figured I'd let it be known.
It'll be a bit rough not having shovels but oh well, when one has no shovel, one can use a pickaxe despitethatmakingnexttonosenseformovingsoil

0.11.4 already out, can't wait for the update!

Back
Top Bottom