Mobile Brain of Cthulhu in Network play bugs.

Sirine

Terrarian
Note: In 2 player mode (Network Play)
Summoned Brain of Cthulhu, Creepers does not appear at client mobile devices. Impossible for client mobile to attack Brain of Cthulhu.

1st initial Brain of Cthulhu appear ok, and Creepers shows at client. The 2nd or summoned Brain of Cthulhu does not show Creepers. Follow by 3rd or more also does not show Creepers.

Note: In 2 player mode (Network Play)
Summoned Brain of Cthulhu, Creepers does not appear at client mobile devices. Impossible for client mobile to attack Brain of Cthulhu.

1st initial Brain of Cthulhu appear ok, and Creepers shows at client. The 2nd or summoned Brain of Cthulhu does not show Creepers. Follow by 3rd or more also does not show Creepers.
Hi @Sirine, are you using a third party app to play mobile online multiplayer? Or are you playing with a friend in the same room that is connected to your same wifi network?

Also, just a tip for going forward - if you want to add to your post and you're the last one that has posted, you can click the Edit button and add more info. It is preferred that you edit your posts, rather than double posting.

Hi @Unit One , I'm playing with a friend in the same room which is connected to same WiFi network.
Note: Both are genuine Apps that purchased from GooglePlay Store. We love Terraria.

I have edited the opening post, but it seems that it does not provide editing on that "device" heading part. (Only message body).

Hi @Unit One , I'm playing with a friend in the same room which is connected to same WiFi network.
Note: Both are genuine Apps that purchased from GooglePlay Store. We love Terraria.

I have edited the opening post, but it seems that it does not provide editing on that "device" heading part. (Only message body).
Oh good, thanks for clearing that up. :merchantsmile:

Interesting bug, thanks for posting it. No worries on editing the device heading, that'll be fine as you have it in the second post.

Back
Top Bottom