Xbox One Brand New Story, Brand New World

JupitersGod

Terrarian
Wassup people. I'm fairly new to Terraria, the most progress I've made on my first single player world so far is defeating one mechanical boss.
I'm looking for new people to play with though, I have a small vision, I want to start a world with many different players and have the world evolve and bend to our various play styles. Together with others I want to build a world with a rich backstory filled with lore created from what happens throughout the world as we play thru it daily. The world could become PvP, we could start factions, have wars, destroy the world, rebuild it, create a giant beautiful city, you name it. And I want the flow of progression to be natural, meaning I don't want to have a storyline laid out until it actually happens, we can integrate God's into the lore, have a mage academy or anything. Some could maybe become mayor's to a city or legendary fighters and heros (or villans) that will be song about until the end of time. You might have a secret plot to enslave people and become an overlord, you might have a dream of becoming the richest player in the land who knows. It's all possible.
Over time additional rules might need to be put into place to keep the server enjoyable for all. And also I will upload and update the lore on these forms for all to read and follow.

If you would like to join me post on this thread leaving your Xbox GT and a little about the type of character you would like to create in this world, or something you would like to see happen or you'd like to do during our time playing this world, or send me a friend request on Xbox one with a message containing this same information.

Also if you have any suggestions or recommendations for rules or things we could eventually do in the new world let me know, I'm open to all.

Sorry if i'm not doing the right thing right now, i literally just joined when i saw this. My Xbox Gamertag is WitlessTrout48 (its dumb but i haven't decided to change it yet). I don't have a mike right now, but i will soon. If you would let me join this world i would want to be a mage of some sort, possibly chaotic neutral. (EDIT: Im on xbox 360, im not sure if i can join...google isnt giving me a straight answer)

Last edited:
Sorry if i'm not doing the right thing right now, i literally just joined when i saw this. My Xbox Gamertag is WitlessTrout48 (its dumb but i haven't decided to change it yet). I don't have a mike right now, but i will soon. If you would let me join this world i would want to be a mage of some sort, possibly chaotic neutral. (EDIT: Im on xbox 360, im not sure if i can join...google isnt giving me a straight answer)
I just searched it myself and no I don't think the Xbox one and 360 can cross play with each other as far as Terraria

hey I'm on xbox one already defeated all three mechanical bosses. My xbox username is same as on you see here, I don't have a mike though.

well, I do have the standard xbox mic/headphones if that's enough for you
also defeated every boss except for fishron

Wassup people. I'm fairly new to Terraria, the most progress I've made on my first single player world so far is defeating one mechanical boss.
I'm looking for new people to play with though, I have a small vision, I want to start a world with many different players and have the world evolve and bend to our various play styles. Together with others I want to build a world with a rich backstory filled with lore created from what happens throughout the world as we play thru it daily. The world could become PvP, we could start factions, have wars, destroy the world, rebuild it, create a giant beautiful city, you name it. And I want the flow of progression to be natural, meaning I don't want to have a storyline laid out until it actually happens, we can integrate God's into the lore, have a mage academy or anything. Some could maybe become mayor's to a city or legendary fighters and heros (or villans) that will be song about until the end of time. You might have a secret plot to enslave people and become an overlord, you might have a dream of becoming the richest player in the land who knows. It's all possible.
Over time additional rules might need to be put into place to keep the server enjoyable for all. And also I will upload and update the lore on these forms for all to read and follow.

If you would like to join me post on this thread leaving your Xbox GT and a little about the type of character you would like to create in this world, or something you would like to see happen or you'd like to do during our time playing this world, or send me a friend request on Xbox one with a message containing this same information.

Also if you have any suggestions or recommendations for rules or things we could eventually do in the new world let me know, I'm open to all.

Hey. I’m 20 y/o and I think I’ve completed about 80% of Terraria. I’ve never done anything along the lines of being in a server with lore before, so I may need some guidance on that aspect. The best I can come up with is maybe being a lone wolf who lives by himself, perhaps in the underworld or in the Lizahrd temple? Maybe I’m some sort of guy that’s not a hero but not a villain either. May offer help if paid in something, not too sure. Something mysterious haha. My GT is LostChronix. I do have a mic so either shoot me a message or invite me to a party.

Hey I'm 17 years old and new to terraria my gamer tag is Envyknifer on Xbox one. I love lore and enjoy boss fights, I'm a team player I have a mic but probably won't talk to much hit me up if you want

Back
Top Bottom