Do You like this mod?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

GuiseppeXOXO

Terrarian
Brandon box is mod that (will) add a lot of town npc, weapons, mount, mirror, a biom, and more...

for the moment there is:

~:cool::nursecool:`:cool::merchantcool::dryadcool::cool:- Town NPCs
  • The Dustman, you just need to be in hard mod( I'm trying to do a landfill in one of the two oceans to find him there incoscient, if someone know how to do
  • The Negative guide , he's a negative version of the guide that come in your town after the wall of flesh has been defeted. Sells some negative stuff.
  • The doll , she's afraid by monster so she will apear only if your near a peace candle
- Items
  • A Ballbearing
    ExamplePerson_Head%20(2).gif
    : 2IronBar
  • A Broken mirror(for soon create mirror) : Sell by the Dustman but is useless for the moments
  • Steven's Shirt: 1 Fallen stars , 10 Pink Thread
- Weapon
  • A...a...a...how can I say...a...Handspinner (i'ts not my fault). Crafting: four Ballbearing and 20 woods.
  • Fishman Saber. Crafting : 15 Soul of might, The Muramasa, 15 Iron Bar, 6 Shark Fin.
  • Diamond Sword. Crafting : 2 Wood and 5 Diamond
  • Enchanted Diamond Sword. Crafting : The Diamond Sword, Soul of Light and 15 Crystal Shard
Download it on the Mod Browser

Donation:
If you like my job and want to help me to advence faster : paypal.me/pools/c/87jYoli4yU

I hope you'll enjoy and don't hesitate to report me some bug or tell me what you want to add and i might do it
If you know how to create the landfill could you help me?

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-25_18-29-27.gif
    upload_2018-8-25_18-29-27.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 492
  • upload_2018-8-29_19-25-11.gif
    upload_2018-8-29_19-25-11.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
i can help you with anything :D musics coding sprites btw its better if u make the negative guide a hardmode version of the guide giving advices for hardmode progress

Back
Top Bottom