Other Brazilian language for Terraria and Terraria 1.3 for 3DS, will be possible?

~NeoPlayer

Terrarian
Hello, I am a Brazilian player terraria, I'm practically in love with the game, I'm not even a day without playing, game for PC and Android, and I have some doubts / suggestions
First, if something is spelled wrong, it is because I am Brazilian and I'm using Google translator to write this :p

Well, when I first played, I was sad to see that there several languages in the Language menu except Brazilian, would be great, because I know that many Brazilians play Terraria, and would be great for us to play this wonderful game in our language, may perfectly understand everything the game has to offer, and would very much appreciate, if possible, would put the Brazilian language in the game on the next update :)

I also have a 3DS with a few games, and the thing I most like to play there is Terraria, it would be wonderful, I can only imagine how it would be 3D, nothing expectable, because the game is not 3D, but already by the fact be 2.5D looks great, with the scenario with depth, and stuff. Also the inventory for the 3DS touch screen would be wonderful, but I find it almost impossible to launch Terraria 3DS because ever seen a news report in which one of the creators says that the 3DS does not perform as it should Terraria ... :(

Well, that's what I had to write, I signed up today here in the forum, and already I'm enjoying a lot, if you had the patience to read this far, thank you, and if you have some more Brazilian ai, answer what you think about it. :D

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Olá, sou um jogador brasileiro de terraria, sou praticamente apaixonado pelo jogo, não fico um dia sequer sem jogar, jogo pelo PC e Android, e tenho algumas duvidas/sugestões.

Bom, quando joguei pela primeira vez, fiquei triste ao ver, que existe varias linguas no menu de Linguagem exceto Brasileiro, seria ótimo, porque sei que muitos brasileiros jogam Terraria, e seria ótimo para nós podermos jogar esse jogo maravilhoso em nossa lingua, podendo entender perfeitamente tudo o que o jogo tem a oferecer, e gostaria muito que, se possivel, colocassem a lingua brasileira no jogo na proxima atualização :)

Eu também tenho um 3DS, com poucos jogos, e a coisa que eu mais gostaria de jogar lá é Terraria, seria maravilhoso, até consigo imaginar como seria o 3D, nada expetacular, pelo fato do jogo não ser 3D, mas ja pelo fato de ser 2.5D fica ótimo, com o cenario com profundidade, e essas coisas. Também o inventario pela tela de toque do 3DS seria maravilhoso, mas acho que é praticamente impossivel Terraria lançar para 3DS, pois ja vi uma noticia em que um dos criadores fala que o 3DS não executa o Terraria como deveria... :(

Bom, é isso que eu tinha para escrever, me inscrevi hoje aqui no forum, e ja estou gostando bastante, se você teve a paciência de ler até aqui, obrigado, e se tiver mais algum brasileiro ai, responda o que você acha sobre isso. :D

EVERYONE! LISTEN THIS MAN!
I'm brazilian and I agree with you. If you developers can't or don't want to translate, I can, and I know a bunch of guys who could help in the translation. The brazilian Terraria community is bigger than it seems to be.

E eu acho que seja bem desnecessário Terraria para 3DS. A Nintendo é bem fresca com essas coisas e tem a fama de destruir empresas, então, se o jogo não roda como deveria, é melhor nem mexer nisso por enquanto. Mas eu acredito que cairia melhor no Wii U, talvez...

EVERYONE! LISTEN THIS MAN!
I'm brazilian and I agree with you. If you developers can't or don't want to translate, I can, and I know a bunch of guys who could help in the translation. The brazilian Terraria community is bigger than it seems to be.

E eu acho que seja bem desnecessário Terraria para 3DS. A Nintendo é bem fresca com essas coisas e tem a fama de destruir empresas, então, se o jogo não roda como deveria, é melhor nem mexer nisso por enquanto. Mas eu acredito que cairia melhor no Wii U, talvez...

Olá Kaio, seria ótimo se você pudesse falar para seus amigos traduzir, seria maravilhoso jogar terraria em PT-BR *-* e sobre a nintendo, realmente é bom deixa quieto, se não pode ser feito como deveria, melhor n lançar do que lançar o jogo "bugado ou ruim" por assim dizer.

Hello Kaio, it would be great if you could tell your friends to translate, it would be wonderful to play terraria in PT-BR * - * and the nintendo really good keep quiet, it can not be done as it should, No better launch than launching the game "bad" so to speak.

Na verdade, um grupo do antigo Terraria BR tinha feito uma tradução completa do 1.1.2, mas isso já faz muito tempo. Depois, quando a 1.2 lançou, o líder do trabalho pegou todo o desenvolvimento e começou a atualizar, e me chamou junto com uns amigos para continuar a tradução. Tudo estava ocorrendo bem, mas depois, ele sumiu por um bom tempo, e ninguém na equipe nem no fórum tinha conhecimento para alterar as linhas do código do jogo com a adição do idioma. Quando ele voltou, ele perdeu os arquivos que mandaram. O fórum foi deletado depois de uns meses porque o host não foi pago (o responsável pelo pagamento sumiu) e todo o trabalho foi por água abaixo. Saudades... Se ele ou os desenvolvedores do jogo resolverem me chamar com alguma equipe, eu não só traduzo o jogo como também traduzo as atualizações posteriores!

Actually, a group from the ancient Terraria BR made a complete translation of the 1.1.2, but that was forever ago. After that, when the 1.2 launched, the group leader started to translate the new stuff using the ancient translation, and he called me and some friends to keep the project. Everything was fine, but after that, he vanished and we haven't seen him for a long time, and no one in the team of in the forum had the knownledge to change the game's code to add the language. When he came back, he lost all the sent archives. The forum was deleted a few months later because the responsible for the host didn't pay the host (he vanished too) and all the work was lost. I miss these times... If the leader or the game developers call me and a team to translate, I won't just translate the game, I'll translate the updates too!

Consider the following:
A lot of Russians, Chinese, Arabs, <Insert other people here>, play this game.
The developers can't be bothered right now with creating over 100 language packs for every single language.

Also you should looking for an unofficial translation, I know there is one for Russian, not sure about other languages.

I think that I think it was Cenx that said that the 3DS couldn't handle Terraria, but I'm hoping maybe the New 3DS can, but even then, Red has already had issues with Nintendo, I don't think he wants to make it worse

Back
Top Bottom