Portfolio/Multi-Topic Brick's Wall of Minor Suggestions

Brick Creeper

Duke Fishron
Hello people of TCF! Brick Creeper Here! Today I'm going to make a list of all the somewhat minor changes I think should be implemented into the game.

Note -If one of the suggestions I posted here is a the same/similar to someone else's it was either a accident or a very modified version of it.

• Beams- So one day I went to make a windmill and wanted to place some beams I thought it would be cool to have some sideways beams and went to orient them with a hammer. Turns out, beams can only go up and down. I propose that beams should be able to be changed by a hammer in between three different states- vertical, horizontal, and center point (this would have a new sprite that would looked like a vertical and horizontal beam connecting)
  • Pumpkins- I propose that full grown pumpkins should drop 1-3 Pumpkin Seeds upon destruction along with the pumpkin item.
  • Coming Soon
  • Ruined Houses- I think we can all agree, Ruined Houses are ugly. My proposal is to add battlements on top of the ruined houses so they don't look like large building blocks. I also propose that hanging skeletons and chains can be found in some rooms of the houses for extra decoration.
  • Sky Cabins- since Sky Cabins are only one room and (in my opinion) boring. I propose that more rooms be added. One room, always found at the top of the structure, would look like a large observatory dome.

That's it for now, I'm going to be updated it continually so stay tuned! I would definitely appreciate your comments, praise, and criticism!

Wow! Simple, but incredibly useful. Especially since I'm always tired of buying every single seed when I want to grow pumpkins. My only concern is that wall skeletons may seem unnecessarily morbid if put in every underground house.

Good job! although I was suspecting a thread list, this is a good way to put down smaller ideas! I support all of them.

• Beams- So one day I went to make a windmill and wanted to place some beams I thought it would be cool to have some sideways beams and went to orient them with a hammer. Turns out, beams can only go up and down. I propose that beams should be able to be changed by a hammer in between three different states- vertical, horizontal, and center point (this would have a new sprite that would looked like a vertical and horizontal beam connecting)
  • Pumpkins- I propose that full grown pumpkins should drop 1-3 Pumpkin Seeds upon destruction along with the pumpkin item.
Sure, why not? :)
Ruined Houses- I think we can all agree, Ruined Houses are ugly. My proposal is to add battlements on top of the ruined houses so they don't look like large building blocks. I also propose that hanging skeletons and chains can be found in some rooms of the houses for extra decoration.
They're abandoned outposts that have almost always been collapsed and buried under dirt and rock. You can't expect much in terms of shape.

Skeletons belong in the Dungeon. Hanging Chain would be cool, though...
Sky Cabins- since Sky Cabins are only one room and (in my opinion) boring. I propose that more rooms be added. One room, always found at the top of the structure, would look like a large observatory dome.
There's only so much room on a Sky Island, you know, and a big tall tower that is taller than the cloud that holds it would look a bit odd.

Back
Top Bottom