Blocks & Decoration Bridges!

Zak

Terrarian
Bridge- can be crafted with platforms and whatever kind of wood and stone blocks.
Bridges act like platforms but they look a little nicer and they're max stack is 999.

Cables- Crafted with wire and stone blocks.
They can attach to bridges to make them look cooler.

If you hit bridges with a hammer it will do the same thing as platforms will do.

I don't suppose you could offer up any form of concept drawing? Saying that they are "like platforms but nicer" is a bit vague, aha.

I guess this would be good for building nice things, but... I mean, If I wanted to make a bridge, It'd only take stone bricks and maybe rope for extra decoration. Unless there were "Arch blocks", which would be blocks of whatever size (up to 4 high x 8 long, and whatever sizes inbetween maybe?) that form arches, I don't quite see how this would be useful.

Not really something we really need... as far as I can tell; you can make any wooden platform into some type of fancy bridge by putting blocks around them.

Elaboration should be your top priority for this suggestion. There isn't really any explanation or specifications and the concept is a little confusing. I think adding on this idea would be for the better, for all of us.

This thread seemed along the lines of something I was thinking. I have for a while been interested in being able to create arches & domes (Bridges or buildings) and curves (such as hills) without the blockly look. A smooth curve would be nice. Unfortunately the way the game is designed it seems it would be difficult to implement such a shaping feature.

Maybe make it useful and make it have the same mechanic of rope coil but makes it diagonal with a option of being 10, 30, or 50 blocks long. It would take mere seconds to set up arenas and wall of flesh bridges arenas.

Back
Top Bottom