Game Mechanics Bring back the old crafting system

Do you want the old crafting system back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• I dont know

• We have mods who needs the crafting system

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeoFab

Skeletron
I know a lot have people have been going on about this for ages but we need the old crafting system back it is good and all that we can just download a mod but console players can't do that so we should implement the old crafting system so that we don't need to talk to the guide and visit the wiki every few minutes comment on this thread to show the devs that I'm not the only one who wants the crafting system back

Please bring it back it was the greatest feature back in the day.

Also use to poll to show how much you want it back or how much you don't want it back these are your choices not mine feel free to use the poll and reply to this thread

I can't really say I have a problem with the current system.

In my worlds, I house the guide in my main crafting area, and it takes like 20 seconds to talk to him. In the rare event I don't remember even one of the ingredients I need to craft something, I have my phone beside me, and it takes like 20 seconds to to check the wiki.

Either way, it's not exactly a chore.

In my opinion the old system was better because you could search for an item and it would instantly show you the materials required now you have to use the wiki to find out how to craft an item you want but in the past all you had to do was open the crafting system and search for the item then you could see what the materials are

In my opinion the old system was better because you could search for an item and it would instantly show you the materials required now you have to use the wiki to find out how to craft an item you want but in the past all you had to do was open the crafting system and search for the item then you could see what the materials are
i mean now if you have a single item required for the recipe and bring it to the guide he should tell you the full recipe

Back
Top Bottom