Story Bronson.

Artie

King Slime
I've decided to write this rather short story parallel to my main story, the Silver Sword.
This one's about Bronson, a character from the Sword, yet the two stories are not connected in any way, and you don't have to have read
one to enjoy the other. Hope you like it.

Bronson
"I have reasons, you know, for living so alone. Old enemies in the long-forgotten past."
Bronson stepped into a patch of sunlight, quietly playing with a small, green yoyo.
"I give you a minute to put down your weapons and raise your hands" he said with a little smile,
putting on his battered brown hat of the type Indiana Jones would wear if he lived in the middle ages.

The people standing with their backs to him quickly turned around. They turned out to be group of three
young men, each with a short unkempt beard and a cutlass in hand. Two of them went pale when
they saw the yoyo, and the third actually fainted.
"Oh come on, not again..." said one of them, resigned. "Each time we're close to getting away another damned
lawman appears and takes us to the castle. You sure you can't just look another way, just this once?"

"Afraid not. Now, don't try anything crazy with that cutlasses boys, I always recognize that mischievous
gleam in bandits' eyes when they're pinned to the wall."
Bronson spinned the Terrarian in such a way that the string bound the two men together. He fastened the other
end to his horse's saddle, then he took the third bandit and threw him over the saddle as well.
They rode together into the sunset, in the general direction of the nearest town.

Back
Top Bottom