Mobile Bruh, my 3rd world

Nhau

Terrarian
Screenshot_20191004-142428_Terraria.jpg

Haha, that is a fun one @Nhau. That’s going to be a hard one to start off early game.

Do you mind sharing the world file, so that others can try out this unique world.
Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Haha, that is a fun one @Nhau. That’s going to be a hard one to start off early game.

Do you mind sharing the world file, so that others can try out this unique world.
Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
This might not be the right place to ask this, but is the PC version of Terraria able to run mobile save files extracted in this way?

Last edited:

Well... I started playing + i broke the blocks directly beneath of me in the hope that i would spawn on the ground (there was water on the ground) but...

Well... I started playing + i broke the blocks directly beneath of me in the hope that i would spawn on the ground (there was water on the ground) but...
Hmmm i am trying to put the files in and it looks like i put them in but when i post them, they disapear. Can i send you them per email?

Last edited:
This might not be the right place to ask this, but is the PC version of Terraria able to run mobile save files extracted in this way?
It may be possible, but it’s not supported and any risks are your own. To paraphrase Loki, if your PC game or mobile game breaks, if anything happens to your saves, if you run into any issues, you are entirely on your own.

Hmmm i am trying to put the files in and it looks like i put them in but when i post them, they disapear. Can i send you them per email?

Could you do me a favor and see if the problem still persists for you? Try uploading them one more time.

Back
Top Bottom