Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

View attachment 46357
newest additions to my game improvements line

(bonus point if you spotted me stealth update my thread a within the last couple days ;))
Aren't female sprites important too?
females.png

I kept them as original female sprites mady by Lazure.

Sadly, as I've been informed, some of these things can't be a thing if I tried :(

In terraria's coding, all of the basic tools are recolored versions of the iron tools (@SzGamer227 told me this)

I suppose I could change the base iron tools, but that's all I could do in that department :sigh:

The good news is that the rest (armors, bars, ore) can be re-sprited :happy:
Could they not just change that?

I wish I was a master spriter like you. Your new sprites look awesome!
Everyone has to start somewhere :p Even if you may not be where you want to be now, you can get there if you just keep practicing :happy:

I was nowhere near as good as I am now when I started out... looking back, I'm kinda embarrassed at what my first sprites looked like -_-

Everyone has to start somewhere :p Even if you may not be where you want to be now, you can get there if you just keep practicing :happy:

I was nowhere near as good as I am now when I started out... looking back, I'm kinda embarrassed at what my first sprites looked like -_-
Right? I remember what my sprites used to look like and now I just kinda don't show them to people. Ever.

Right? I remember what my sprites used to look like and now I just kinda don't show them to people. Ever.
I'm basically the same, but I wasn't ever at a point where I was terrible at pixel art.

Now, it's not that I'm bad at pixel art, it's just that Brutallama is so much better at it than me.

I saw a sprite he made for the Muramasa here, and I like it because while I don't like the "straight" Muramasa, the colors don't look right anymore... Please?
I'm a bit confused here, which sprite are you talking about

20131021033139!Muramasa.png

Pre 1.2

Muramasa.png

Muramasa-Updated.png

Mine

I've actually been considering updating my own, as i don't quite like the hilt I gave it

Back
Top Bottom