Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

These are really great. As far as suggestions, I have a few general ideas of things that would be cool to see. Nothing I'd say I'm asking for, just some "what if" concepts to maybe give you some ideas. Hopefully, you don't feel like I'm swamping you. I realize that I'm casting a pretty wide net, but it's mostly meant to just be something you can, hopefully, take inspiration from.
  • It's always kind of bugged me that the gears don't make any equipment.
  • The Lizhard temple has a cool style, mixing ancient with futuristic, so what would a Lizhard set look like?
  • If you can make things out of ectoplasm, why not purely out of souls?
  • Where's the blacksmi- I mean alloys? We have all the ingredients for things like Steel, Brass, Electrum, etc...
  • Has the Travelling Merchant been skipping the Americas?
  • We have light disks. What would other holographic/hardlight stuff look like?

These are really great. As far as suggestions, I have a few general ideas of things that would be cool to see. Nothing I'd say I'm asking for, just some "what if" concepts to maybe give you some ideas. Hopefully, you don't feel like I'm swamping you. I realize that I'm casting a pretty wide net, but it's mostly meant to just be something you can, hopefully, take inspiration from.
  • It's always kind of bugged me that the gears don't make any equipment.
  • The Lizhard temple has a cool style, mixing ancient with futuristic, so what would a Lizhard set look like?
  • If you can make things out of ectoplasm, why not purely out of souls?
  • Where's the blacksmi- I mean alloys? We have all the ingredients for things like Steel, Brass, Electrum, etc...
  • Has the Travelling Merchant been skipping the Americas?
  • We have light disks. What would other holographic/hardlight stuff look like?
Nice Markiplier reference.

I, too, think that there are many cool ideas hidden within the game of Terraria itself.
For example, there's a Paladin's hammer and Shiels, but no armor set. And armors like the beetle and turtle armors don't have their own weapons.

You don't have to take these suggestions seriously, but if you explored Terraria just by itself you would notice there are many things that could be expanded on.

Wow these are some high quality sprites I see here!
Here is my response:
e00394077473a9e5cf30deddf71b611bbd2a5f7587cd54305fdb019a7d5b1e9b.jpg

Here are a couple requests! finally... (I'm bad at these :()
Can I have an NPC with a green shirt and black pants and a black hoodie (hood down) and it'd be a girl long blue braided hair
Green hoodie NPC
Green Hoodie Girl.png

With and Without hood
Got any ideas for a llama pet? :D

Give it a scarf
Llama Pet
Llama Pet.png

With and Without scarf

I suggest a harpy set. Maybe placeable harpy items if you're into that.
Harpy armor
Flight Set.png

(Will also be making an appearance in the Thorium Mod ;))

Still working on the rest, if yours isn't here, so not fret!

Also, it's good to be back :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom