Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

I hope you don't mind, but I changed it a little bit...
index.php
=>
index.php

Pretty much just made it pointier. :p

A few new things :D

First off, updates!
Hell items.png

(item color changes and a new gun)
Ice Blade and boomerang.png

(new boomerang)

Second, Suggestion things :p
Scullcrusher.png

(Skullcrusher for this thread)
Dragonbone Blade.png

(updated the point to make it slightly more sexy ;))

New things!
New Cursor.png

New cursors, because you can never see the old ones :confused:
True Boomerangs.png

True Boomerangs (was a suggestion from a long time ago that I apparently finished but forgot about :p

Edit: I forgot this
Breaker_Blade.png

new breaker blade

Last edited:
Wow I seriously love these sprites
All of them are awesomely detailed and the coloring and shading is perfect
I have to say though my favorite one is flesh armor especially the helm:passionate:
Awesome job
I only have terraria mobile but i still found a way to get flesh armor in it :p

Question about Thorium+, did you sprite the hopping spider or model it after spelunky? They look nearly the same. Did you make a potato cannon because Diverman hinted at it being in Thorium.

Brutal could you do a sprite sheet out of the request so i can use as a armor? would appreciate as 3rd request ^^

Last edited:
Question about Thorium+, did you sprite the hopping spider or model it after spelunky? They look nearly the same. Did you make a potato cannon because Diverman hinted at it being in Thorium.
I actually did not sprite it :p but I do know that it is based off of the spelunky version
Brutal could you do a sprite sheet out of the request so i can use as a armor? would appreciate as 3rd request ^^
Please remind me of what the request is... I seem to have forgotten :confused: (I probably know i just cant think of it...)

Oh, and you guys probably want some sort of update so... here
Eye of Cthulhu-Updated.png

(working on the shading)

Please remind me of what the request is... I seem to have forgotten :confused: (I probably know i just cant think of it...)
Ah no its a new one, i wanted you to create out of a character i know
here is the pics of the character
i would really like it ^^

about the previous work..
there is kamina
lbFs3Bi.png
(you forgot to list in the page) and eren
defejGe.png
so another time if you make a armor sheet of them i would really like it too for my texture pack i use, i made a eren armor sprite sheet,took alot of work but my computer formatted and the picture got corrupted so i lost all progress :(

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if you could do a sprite of this?
Gilded_Sword.png

Coolest sword ever IMO, and I wanna get a sprite so if I figure out how, I can make the Terra Blade look like it! :p So I'd want it to be that size or smaller, just not bigger so it fits in right!

Hi there! I need a badge of approval. I want it to be sprited and have it say "Super Jack Gives this Suggestion +1 Support!" And be neon orange, green, and midnight black.

Hello! Our mod team knows how to change vanilla textures using only tAPI. Can we use your "Game Improvements" sprites in our mod? With credits of course.
Yeah, I should have mentioned that @SzGamer227 is making a texture pack with them, I meant to update my overview message saying that they were public use :p I originally was going to have them be there for anyone to use, but after the texture pack is done, then they technically will be :D

I forgot how pleasing to the eye your sprites were :D

Although I might point out that in your chromium armor description you say "shinny". Just thought you might want to know! :)

Back
Top Bottom