Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

What. The. Hell. That pun is way better than

"It's Electrifyingly good". HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S TERRIBLE. FEEL MY WRATH!
I'm being sarcastic :p sorry if it didn't seem that way :confused: and I replaced it because yours was better ;)

edit* I put a winky face in there to help with the implied sarcasm :p

What program do you use to compile the sets into one picture?
I have Photoshop now :p But I used microsoft paint for the longest time, even up until I made this thread (as opposed to the TO one)

Also, to anyone that might read this, I had to start spriting somewhere. When I began, frankly, I sucked :p I was bad... I thought I was decent, but I had so much room to improve.

Just to reference, the original and the current version of one of my sets
Bloodstone Armor Original.png
Bloodstone Armor.png

If you think you are bad, just keep working, you'll get there :) It might be a very long and difficult journey, but I believe it's in anyone to sprite well, if they are willing to put in the effort :happy:

I have Photoshop now :p But I used microsoft paint for the longest time, even up until I made this thread (as opposed to the TO one)

Also, to anyone that might read this, I had to start spriting somewhere. When I began, frankly, I sucked :p I was bad... I thought I was decent, but I had so much room to improve.

Just to reference, the original and the current version of one of my sets
View attachment 26450 View attachment 26451

If you think you are bad, just keep working, you'll get there :) It might be a very long and difficult journey, but I believe it's in anyone to sprite well, if they are willing to put in the effort :happy:

THANKS A WHOLE LOT, YOU'RE NINE MINUTES LATE :p
Dark Matter Compilation.png
Already figured it out.

ER MAH GERD SO BRUTAL

Stuff like this makes me want to be like you... :(
Wah, My sprites are lame compared to this :p

I like how some of the sprites use the same pallets as their base.

And the rainbow stuff from the Thorium Mod...

I can't say enough good things. Keep it up. :dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom