Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

makes me wish the rest of the vanities get added in thorium or a seperate mod, akin to blockaroz vanities on the mod browser.

Hi, made this account just to make a suggestion for a mod. I was using "The Axe" - an item I had just picked up and never seen/used before - and noticed that at times it sort of played a tune. It gave me the idea of a Mod where weapons like these, and weapons in the bard class could create actual music. One way I thought was creating an NPC similar to the reforger, where once placed in the slot, a weapon could be assigned notes pertaining to the instrument, in any order, out of a number of slots. This was just one of a few ways I thought could be possible.

Hi, made this account just to make a suggestion for a mod. I was using "The Axe" - an item I had just picked up and never seen/used before - and noticed that at times it sort of played a tune. It gave me the idea of a Mod where weapons like these, and weapons in the bard class could create actual music. One way I thought was creating an NPC similar to the reforger, where once placed in the slot, a weapon could be assigned notes pertaining to the instrument, in any order, out of a number of slots. This was just one of a few ways I thought could be possible.

That would be pretty cool in all honesty

If you want to discuss ideas for a making a mod, please make a thread about it in General Mod Discussion.

This thread is for Brutal's pixel art, and it's a bit rude to side-track the discussion to bring up ideas of your own. Thanks.

Now, you should make a broken hero spear, or other things that don't have sprites, like the bow and staff. I understand it will take some time, and this will probably be ignored, I just think it is necessary now.:redspin:

Now, you should make a broken hero spear, or other things that don't have sprites, like the bow and staff. I understand it will take some time, and this will probably be ignored, I just think it is necessary now.:redspin:

upload_2019-2-8_11-41-38.png

Back
Top Bottom