Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

These are pretty swanky looking. I especially like the durasteel armour

Also (sorry about the double post) Update time!
Illumite Armor .png
Guardian armor.png

Illumite Set and Runestone Set (originally Guardian Set)

both are old sets that I made about a year ago, but I decided that a lot of my old stuff is a little lacking in the awesome department, so these two are the first of many revamped sets to come

Nice stuff bro!
A tip: The vanity sets instead of armor should be less "heavy" and armored, because they are made to hide the armor and look cool.
But nice ideas !!!

Off topic: you like llamas too ? :D

Have i ever told u how much i love those color choices of urs? really works imho
the most recent thing i've done is this
Frog.png

-UPDATE TIME-
more revamped sets!
Electric Armor.png

Thundrum Set-very small clarity changes (mostly to colors and contrast)
Ivory armor.png

Ivory Set- Very Large changes to design and color
High King set.png

High King Set- Extremely minimal annoyance changes (a pixel here, a pixel there)

Nice stuff bro!
A tip: The vanity sets instead of armor should be less "heavy" and armored, because they are made to hide the armor and look cool.
But nice ideas !!!

Off topic: you like llamas too ? :D
Yes :D I love Llamas! how could you tell? ;)
Also, some of them are just lonely armors that have nothing else to go with them :(

Have i ever told u how much i love those color choices of urs? really works imho
the most recent thing i've done is this
Frog.png

Nice body of work you got here, the style is very befitting of terraria. :D
+watch
Thanks! :D

Also, a small update
*all images now have transparent backgrounds! no more ugly white rectangles!

*and I added a new section to the thread called Game Improvments which is where I will post remakes of in game sprites that I think are lacking, could use improvement, of I just dont like

Last spoiler, 7'th from bottom, seems to look a bit like arcade Hecarim from league, idk, but all of these look nice :D

Can you draw male and female terrarians dressed up like leprechauns, sprited? Its for a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom