Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

I'm wondering if you could give me permission to use the firestorm boots sprite to substitute the firespark boots in my mod.
Also maybe using some other sprites too.

You can find my mod in this link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...e-expanding-the-item-combination-trees.36644/
Absolutely, you can :)

As an added bonus...
Crystalite Armor.png
Illumite Armor.png

Look better than I though you will make ocean/coral armor and thorium armor.
Yeah, i guess you're right. Just to let you know, a mod that is getting popular, the tremor mod, has an armor set that looks strikingly close to your darksteel set.
Trust me, he knows... :sigh:
I to be honest I don't like Tremor mod, it sound similar to Thorium kinda to me, mod is currently unbalanced. Maybe doesn't and will not contain different female and male sprites. Remember Diver I gave you those sprites?

Reactions: 000
Hello!

I am relativity new to spiriting, and I feel like I am better than a lot of experienced spriters (Not You)

I understand the shading concept well, but I have a question on armor and sword design.

How do you make your armor? Do you use a template, or just free style?

Also, how do you make your blades have such detailed hilts and not look fat?

And finally, I need a better blade design that looks not like the basic strait forward, and I am having problems with styles like the nights edge. You make most of your sword blades look unique. How do you do that?

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom