Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

but Iv benn wondering... what is the thorium material suppost to be?it looks like 3 differnt pieces of metal were put together and black rocks just came out of it XD seriously what is it? XD
It's a combination of all the bars in the game (and maybe some other material, but don't quote me because I'm not sure :p) and I mostly just tried to make it look interesting... :D

It's a combination of all the bars in the game (and maybe some other material, but don't quote me because I'm not sure :p) and I mostly just tried to make it look interesting... :D
I know its made from all the bars in the game but...it just looks um (insert words here) I like the sprite its just i had no clue what it was supposed to be when i first saw it XD

I know its made from all the bars in the game but...it just looks um (insert words here) I like the sprite its just i had no clue what it was supposed to be when i first saw it XD
Well... I was going for a sort of 'capsule' when I made it, with some extra detailing, and the obvious rainbow coloring ;) and when I updated it, the colors made it look, slightly less ovious? I guess? :p

Do you have an idea when you go into spriting, or do you go in, do something, and if you like it you continue?

Back
Top Bottom