Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Do you have an idea when you go into spriting, or do you go in, do something, and if you like it you continue?
Sometimes I have an idea of what I'm going to do, usually I just start something, and end up making a whole set out of it :p

Reactions: TMC
These are literally the best sprites I have seen on the entire forums.

questions:

How long did it take you to get this good?

Have you applied for a job doing art at 505 games or Re-logic? Because I think you would get in. (Of course I don't work there so I don't know... :))

Are you up for a BIG challenge? I mean like MASSIVE...

These are literally the best sprites I have seen on the entire forums.
Thank you :D

How long did it take you to get this good?
approximately 2 years :confused:

Have you applied for a job doing art at 505 games or Re-logic? Because I think you would get in. (Of course I don't work there so I don't know... :))
Never really considered it...

Are you up for a BIG challenge? I mean like MASSIVE...
I can't promise anything, but I'll hear it:)

My ridiculous idea–

Sun lord.

Picture moon lord but with firy colors, four arms, no tentacle-beard-thing, and antlers ('cause why not :happy:)

I totally understand if it is WAY too big but I can't think of anyone more qualified or who has more experience.

Any chance that OP will be updated with some of the newer Thorium stuff? Terrarium gear in particular looks noticeably different.

I think the Valadium set needs a sprite change. Since the set now gives the ability to change the gravity it should not look like a medieval knight. Also the harbinger set which looks amazing already looks knightish. Love the foe blaster's design though. What do you think?

So, I know you aren't currently taking requests, but I was wondering, are there any sprites that I can use and give you credit for? I know a lot of this was implemented into Thorium, so I was wondering.
Also, on a separate note; how do you get your staves to look so nice? Mine end up looking really terrible :p

holy crap dude, these are so good! i wish i could sprite like you! i really love your work, keep it up :D

Also, can someone help me understand how to pick the colours for the work you are making. Like how do you choose a colour and then make it darker and lighter. do you just adjust the brightness or?

Last edited:
holy crap dude, these are so good! i wish i could sprite like you! i really love your work, keep it up :D

Also, can someone help me understand how to pick the colours for the work you are making. Like how do you choose a colour and then make it darker and lighter. do you just adjust the brightness or?
If you're in GIMP, there should be a panel available under "Windows."

One of the best spriters I've ever seen
Also I would like to suggest viking gear. I've seen others do it but I'd love to see your take. Thank you :)

My ridiculous idea–

Sun lord.

Picture moon lord but with firy colors, four arms, no tentacle-beard-thing, and antlers ('cause why not :happy:)

I totally understand if it is WAY too big but I can't think of anyone more qualified or who has more experience.
Ask our @Zoomo guy

OMG amazing sprites you got there :)
The re-sprites of the original stuff looks damn cool. Perhaps they are more saturated?
Anyhoo, i really want to see you get on to the molten set re-sprite,it has so much potential to be improved

Hey, I love your sprites, could you sprite for my mod? The link is in my sig.
For one, that is a HUGE request.
Second, he's already apart of (and does all of the sprites, or most) for Thorium already.

EDIT: You could probably drop a few requests here every once and awhile when that's a thing again, though.

Back
Top Bottom