Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Brutallama

Wall of Flesh
- Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks Resource Pack -

The art of Terraria has a distinct charm that many love! It was what inspired me to start spriting almost 10 years ago. However, some of the older sprites have really started to show their age. Many have been updated over the years, but there are still a plethora of armors, enemies, items, and especially bosses that are left wanting. Additionally, there are many sprites that lack consistency among sets or groups of items. This texture pack is my attempt to improve those vanilla sprites that I deemed fit within those criteria.

I have been working on this pack lightly over the past few years, since Resource packs were initially introduced, and I figured it was finally time to release it officially on the Steam Workshop. I've made plenty of adjustments and updates since I last updated the files, so there's a decent amount to look forward to if you'd previously used the pack. I anticipate I will be updating this more regularly in the future, but I doubt there will be regular significant updates. I have a lot of different things that need my attention, and this pack is more of a fun little project more than anything else.

The pack is currently in a pre-release version, as I'm sure there are a lot of bugs, miss-formatted images, and things that need additional tweaks. I will do my best to keep this thread updated as I continue development.

If you're interested in downloading the pack, take a look at it over on the steam workshop:
Steam Workshop::Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

I thank everyone who downloads and enjoys the pack! AS well as the person who originally inspired me to publish the pack in the first place; @SzGamer227

- Current Content -
I'll be working on updating this section in the near future with a list of all included content, and hopefully also comparison images. unfortunately that will take a decent amount of time and effort, so it will need to wait for a bit.
"there's nothing here"

Please feel free to leave constructive feedback here, or on the workshop page. I would also love suggestions of what people think could use updates that follow along the lines of what I've done so far. Also, please report any bugs you encounter so that I can get them fixed asap.

Last edited:
You sould pay more money to armor frame animator:
I done something for you. It should be more better than older.
Armor_Arm_6.png
Armor_Body_6.png
Female_Body_6.png

Can you please add a tutorial? it doesnt work for me, and im on mac, it just crashes instantly. please help me on install!!!
Sorry, should have included this in the main post, but here's a link to the post that explains how to use texture packs

-LINK-

It's just the experimental features page, but it tells you exactly how to make it work, and it should work fine on Mac :D

And I'll edit the main post to include this as well

*incoming excessive but well-deserved gushing*

You're quite talented, as these sprites are INCREDIBLE.

It's so rare that I agree with *every* change in a modification like this -- but you've successfully upgraded so many facets of the game's visuals already. Whether they're subtle changes or more obvious upgrades to shading and detail, they're so spot-on in style and improved quality. Thank you for sharing this extremely-useful texture pack, and I can't wait to see more from you.

I don't like it, I LOVE the new textures, its like an HD version of Terraria, and Skeletron prime looks more like the terminator. I'm looking forward for the other items, but I can wait.

Oh hey, I have seen those Skeletron/Skeletron Prime textures before. I actually tried to implement them into the game myself once, but I failed as the dimensions and look didn't quite work with Terraria's system. Are the version in this pack an adaptation, or do you happen to be the maker of the original version as well?

Oh hey, I have seen those Skeletron/Skeletron Prime textures before. I actually tried to implement them into the game myself once, but I failed as the dimensions and look didn't quite work with Terraria's system. Are the version in this pack an adaptation, or do you happen to be the maker of the original version as well?
I did originally make these, back a year or so ago for @SzGamer227's Skeletron revamp thread

But since then, I have changed some of the parts to fit properly/be the right size

I can`t wait for you to add the revamped pre hardmode armors! I`m very thankful you put time and effort (and love) onto this.
ps, think you can change the blade of grass? i really prefered the original look :D

Back
Top Bottom