Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Tiles_10.png (the closed door graphics) is missing graphics for granite, marble, martian and meteorite doors, causing them to show up as white squares when closed. I'll fix it myself on my end by adding back the vanilla textures, waiting for your official fix. :)

Tiles_10.png (the closed door graphics) is missing graphics for granite, marble, martian and meteorite doors, causing them to show up as white squares when closed. I'll fix it myself on my end by adding back the vanilla textures, waiting for your official fix. :)
Thanks for letting me know

Suggestion if you haven't planned on stuff already, the old 1.1 enemies are quite lacking in terms of "looking goodness" mainly noticed this with the possessed armour and gastropod, but there's probably alot more that'd need it

I was fully expecting to hate this when I read the description, and realized you were taking a lot of creative liberties with it.

I want to say I was pleasantly surprised, but it was more like I was pleasantly floored.

This pack is gorgeous. There are some shading definition tweaks I'd like to see (more gradation in the palettes; shadow armor comes to mind) but overall, it's a huge improvement. I'd be eager to see additional changes added to this pack. Great job overall.

The Granite and Marble door closed sprites are white boxes. I haven't tested it on the other doors but I know it's this Resource pack that's causing it.

EDIT: Oops this has already been addressed sorry.

all i can say is two things:
1. a quick gush: this is THE CALAMITY OF RESOURCE PACKS IMMEDIATELY

2. a suggestion: steampunk wings...ik i'm asking a lot, but i just imagine the wings in their flight animation releasing jets of steam whilst flapping, cuz without the steam it's just robo wings, and their post-golem use is pretty short lived so i at least want them to look cool as vanity...sorry if this seemed rude in any way, i just wanna suggest and help ya along with making terraria look FRIGGIN AMAZING...

I Honestly thought that the example content spoiler thing was all the textures but apparently not for example Spazmatism in second form looks like a beast. O_O

Greeting fellow Terrarians!

Welcome to a project that I've been waiting to bring to fruition for a very, very long time...

The Vanilla Revamp Texture pack!
-Basically, this texture pack changes/improves any of the vanilla sprites that I either didn't like, though were just bad, or found creative ways of changing-

-This texture pack has somewhere around 300 individual changes; some of them very large, and other are just small tweaks-

I doubt I'll regularly update this or anything of the sort, but I just thought I might as well let everyone have access to what I've been slowly chipping away at over the last few years

And, of course I must give a huge shout-out, and thank you to @SzGamer227 for encouraging, helping, suggesting, and compiling this for me! It would not exist without him

Enjoy it for what it is, and we'll see what it turns into!

If you're having trouble getting it to work, the Installation guide for texture packs is -HERE-
(just the experimental features thread, but if they already did the work, then why should I? ;))

This is honestly one of the best additions/changes I've seen to Terraria. A lot of the old sprites did need updating.

This doesn't seem to work for me; it just crashes my game as soon as it starts to load up through Steam. Before anyone gets on my case about reading the instructions, I did, three to four times to make sure I did everything right, which I did. My computer should be plenty powerful to handle this kind of graphics (I mean, I can play Rebel Galaxy on the highest graphics they offer on it, and they've got some pretty graphics), so I'm not sure what it would be that's crashing it whenever I use this.

is anyone else experiencing when you try to place a marble/granite door it's completely white?
Yes, there's missing sprites but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Correct. Also in the meantime, in order to not see this white spot in the game, you could remove the file from the pack itself.

It would also remove some sprites with other resprited doors on it -- you just have to find it yourself in the sprite pack.

I hope you don't mind if I download this just to look at the way things are set up so I can make my own texture pack, but this one is more than a keeper.

About the missing sprites here's the unofficial fix.

Simply drag and drop this file to the Images folder inside the Texture Pack (overwrite as necessary).

Attachments

• Tiles_10.png
    Tiles_10.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 912
Back
Top Bottom