Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

for anybody wondering, this pack doesnt work with the calamity texture pack, it interferes (idk how to write that) because they botha have some sprites for the same weapons, enemies, bosses etc

This pack looks stunning! I'm loving this, especially those gold textures or the meteorite tools / armor! 👀

All the new textures are amazing!
But it seems that the sprite of mining helmet is missing from the pack. It shows the changed sprite in the inventory but the original one on characters. Could you fix this please?

Not sure if I should take it seriously. I am not even sure you did it right or not, just adding pack.json will not solve it. And let's not speak about me, what I wrote above you.
Unless the images are of a different size, adding a "Content" folder and the json should be enough, no?

I have been using your texture pack for a few years now, Thank you BrutalLama! As of yesterday terraria had it's final update, I cannot wait to see what you have changed!

Anyone know how to use this texture pack?
I've tried three ways of trying it. Such as putting the texture pack folder in 'ResourcePacks', images in the same folder and putting the whole folder in it.
Just incase you ask about experimental features, yes i do have it on true.

Anyone know how to use this texture pack?
I've tried three ways of trying it. Such as putting the texture pack folder in 'ResourcePacks', images in the same folder and putting the whole folder in it.
Just incase you ask about experimental features, yes i do have it on true.
Extract it?

Back
Top Bottom