Xbox One Bucket glitch

rolltide4900

Terrarian
I made 13 buckets today and when i would try to pour the water/lava out it would go back into the bucket. then the bucket went out of my hot-bar and into my inventory. Any help or suggestions?

So you had a stack of 13 buckets full of water and when you tried to empty one it refilled and went into your inventory as a bucket of water separate from the stack of 13 buckets of water?

oh yeah... that... I think I can help elaborate on that glitch.

Basically, whenever you use a bucket it moves to a different spot for some reason. If you fill it with a liquid it will move to an open spot in your hotbar, and if your hotbar is full it goes into your inventory (this happens even if you only have a single bucket). If you empty a bucket, then it will automatically go to the helmet slot unless you have both the equip and vanity slots filled. This glitch exists on the 360 version, and it's probably on the playstation as well.

I knew about that, it's because of how the stacks of buckets are coded. But if you have a stack of buckets of water and you empty one and then fill it again with water it should go back to the stack of water filled buckets not somewhere else in your inventory.

another point on this, it exists on the 360 version as well, and if you are wearing a helmet+social slot item with full inv the bucket simply disappears when you refill it.

Found a quick fix for anyone still having this problem. Fill your head vanity slot (with a bucket if you must) and keep one hotbar slot empty. The bucket will swap between two hotbar slots. It’s not exactly the best solution, but I thought i’d post it since I don’t see anyone else giving solutions. <3
[doublepost=1558056687,1558056659][/doublepost]
Found a quick fix for anyone still having this problem. Fill your head vanity slot (with a bucket if you must) and keep one hotbar slot empty. The bucket will swap between two hotbar slots. It’s not exactly the best solution, but I thought i’d post it since I don’t see anyone else giving solutions. <3
[doublepost=1558056741][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1558056687,1558056659][/doublepost]
Sorry for posting that twice, I’m new to this :)

Back
Top Bottom