Weapons & Equip Buff Certain Accessories

I think the treasure magnet would be better if it acted like the modded magnets and would pull from a much larger range

What's wrong with Hellfire Treads? I don't know because this is literally my first time ever hearing about this item.

They lock you out of terraspark boots for no reason.

Even worse, because it’s not like Hellfire Treads add anything to Lava Waders and don’t act as a sidegrade - it literally just adds vanity that you could also get by placing the flame waker boots in a vanity slot.

Ohhh... that's easily fixed then. Just make Terraspark require Hellfire Treads and not Lava Waders.

Not sure about that. Terraspark definitely does not need another rare material, especially one that has no use other than vanity and doesn’t carry over to Terraspark.

Even worse, because it’s not like Hellfire Treads add anything to Lava Waders and don’t act as a sidegrade - it literally just adds vanity that you could also get by placing the flame waker boots in a vanity slot.

Not sure about that. Terraspark definitely does not need another rare material, especially one that has no use other than vanity and doesn’t carry over to Terraspark.
Wait, Flame Walkers are vanity?

yup,so basically you wasted all those accesories just to have vanity that you could just get if you put the metoer armor on.

You know, now is a better time than ever to point out how janky the lava waders recipe is.

So, you need obsidian water walking boots, a magma stone, an obsidian rose. Simple enough.

Then you can use any combination of Obsidian Skull’s tinkers with water walking boots or magma charm. You can use obsidian water boots and a magma charm, or obsidian water boots and a molten skull, both work.

But you can’t use *any* tinkers of Obsidian Rose in the recipe, even if they are just stuff you’d use in the recipe anyway. You try to make a molten skull rose? Congrats, now you’re locked out of Lava Waders! Even though you’re using the exact same items in the material, just in a different order.

You better leave your Obsidian Rose in its plain form, or you can’t make Terraspark, even if you’re still using the same two skulls, one water walking boots, one obsidian rose and one lava charm.

That bothers me possibly even more than the existance of hellfire treads.

So there are some accessories that I haven't talked about yet that in my opinion need a buff:
  • 1613010014025.png
    Ice Skates
  • 1613010099423.png
    Hand Warmer
  • 1613010144983.png
    Jellyfish Necklace
  • 1613010267020.png
    Pocket Mirror
  • 1613010398749.png
    Gravity Globe
I'd like to hear you guys' ideas for these accessories, because I'm not sure how they could be buffed.

Back
Top Bottom