tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

Just letting you know you can use an actual table with [ Table], using | to go to next section, and [/Table] to close the table.

I understand | this is quite a necro
But you are | still quite active

the super bleed debuff from calamity soma prime is not affected can you fix that because you said its calamity compatible thanks

the super bleed debuff from calamity soma prime is not affected can you fix that because you said its calamity compatible thanks
Mod is currently kind of discontinued. It used to be compatible with Calamity before but now I doubt if it works even on its own since it was not updated for a while (and I have not played modded Terraria for a while too).
I do not have enough will to update it, especially after 1.4 release where vanilla DoT debuffs were revised. Aim of the mod was to make almost useless game mechanic to scale better with Terraria reality, and as of now, even vanilla Terraria provides this... to some degree. The mod's mission is done (even if passively) and I see no reason to update it.
Regarding mods, their authors tend to respond faster, so if you find this particular debuff to be out of balance you may suggest changing it in respective thread.

Mod updated.
Changes:
v0.4.0
- updated to tModLoader for Terraria v1.4.4.9
- added support for new vanilla debuffs
- dropped mod support since it was severely outdated
- clinger staff change was kinda merged into vanilla Terraria

Download link could be found in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom