• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

CrimsHallowHero

Terrarian

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Just letting you know you can use an actual table with [ Table], using | to go to next section, and [/Table] to close the table.

I understand | this is quite a necro
But you are | still quite active

Toucan Lord

Official Terrarian
the super bleed debuff from calamity soma prime is not affected can you fix that because you said its calamity compatible thanks

CrimsHallowHero

Terrarian
the super bleed debuff from calamity soma prime is not affected can you fix that because you said its calamity compatible thanks
Mod is currently kind of discontinued. It used to be compatible with Calamity before but now I doubt if it works even on its own since it was not updated for a while (and I have not played modded Terraria for a while too).
I do not have enough will to update it, especially after 1.4 release where vanilla DoT debuffs were revised. Aim of the mod was to make almost useless game mechanic to scale better with Terraria reality, and as of now, even vanilla Terraria provides this... to some degree. The mod's mission is done (even if passively) and I see no reason to update it.
Regarding mods, their authors tend to respond faster, so if you find this particular debuff to be out of balance you may suggest changing it in respective thread.

Top Bottom